MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Review of 2006

Review of 2006 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Review of 2006 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Review of 2006

lol rube yep me jak and mum are ok, but all the passengers could see what was goin to happen..an seeing how it threw the driver about when she hit it wasnt nice, thank god for seat belts and air bags she was ok but in shock. and it shoved her into a lamp post so the car was trashed at the front hope shes ok now though

Update Reply
storm @ 06/01/2007 16:00  

Bad driving or a total accident?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 16:02  

bad driving rube cos she was talking to the passenger dont think she even realised there was a junction.

Update Reply
storm @ 07/01/2007 17:13  

ouch!!! going back to the stars bit mine say '2007 is the yr when all the trouble & worry from your relationship start to fall away & things will start to get better for you & your other half,the past squabbles will make you both become closer to one & other & make your relationship stronger than it ever has been in the past'.bloody good job i think its all a load of crap then, made up the schoolleaver learning to be a journo otherwise i'd be jumping on the next plane out of here to as far away as possible

Update Reply
Oggy @ 07/01/2007 17:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email