MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Review of 2006

Review of 2006 - Forums [Biker Match] Review of 2006 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Review of 2006

We've all been talking about the new year and what our hopes and plans are, but what have been the highlights of this year for you?

Obviously, the 1st Annual Biker Match Xmas Bash has to be one of my highlights and meeting some of the wonderful people that are here in. The Bikegirl get together at Angelsey in August was a bit of a good 'un although it seems ages since I was at that.

Will think of more later.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 27/12/2006 18:24  

Perhaps the best weather ever at the this year, being able to ride in perfect weather every day whilst there, that was a highlight

Update Reply
psychopost @ 27/12/2006 19:02  

I agree with you 2ws hun the bash was great and was lovely to meet so many wonderful people that I chat to on here. The really best thing was Adam's dad is finally able to be at home longer than a few days as he has been seriously ill since January, so its is nearly a whole year of upset for him, Adam's mum and the rest of the family. Looking forward to seeing the New Year in with them all.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 28/12/2006 02:48  

Thats wonderful news Gwen. Yeah, the xmas bash was most deffo a highlight. So was the trip to the IOM to see my grandad's grave. The trip to France is one I will remember for a very long time. The ride on my mates XJR was good too (now why didn't I get myself one of them????) The main highlight of the year has to be the making of new friends.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/12/2006 05:11  

yep i agree xmas bash a fab night out........ and i got too highlights 1-my divorce coming through 2- meeting a wonderful man (bwb) hears to 2007 hooe u all have a great year ahead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 28/12/2006 05:14  

Jeez after those two..... what has 2007 got in store for you......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/12/2006 05:25  

who knows hey mate ......... we will all have to meet up again in the new year different venue or we can do derby again rube set off now and u will make it in time lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 28/12/2006 05:27  

Could meet you halfway. How far can you get in three hours?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/12/2006 05:44  

have to agree with the making of new friends bit.know loads of ppl in my own area & london but its good to meet ppl from other places around the country (the world too) whom without bc& bm none of us would have have been likely to have even crossed paths

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/12/2006 07:36  

funny how things turn out hey?

Update Reply
RC @ 28/12/2006 07:59  

Yeah it is funny the way things turn out...... you were looking at my feet as I walked weren't you? I'm pleased to have met you folks..... now I know how I'll turn out if I stick to drinking.....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/12/2006 17:50  

dad getting all clear from cancer was great news even his check up is clear, my sister having her music compesitions played to an audience and putting her new books together. my son being moved from bottom class in maths to top class meeting you lot is a big bonus cos not got many mates, seeing rc happy at last and content with her life.

Update Reply
storm @ 29/12/2006 05:02  

Storm I am chuffed for you mate, some nice things in your list. I am sure you got more mates than you think.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/12/2006 07:24  

yeah she has but doomed to cause she knows me

Update Reply
RC @ 29/12/2006 08:27  

Actually thats not a bad thing either RC........ Make a good mate hon.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/12/2006 08:35  

awwwwwwww thank u swttie ur not so bad ya sen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 29/12/2006 08:36  

......... apart fom the tendancy to dip into yer dustbin for useful items to sell back to you. Oops, the scouser in me is showing itself again....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/12/2006 08:51  

i'll not call you tight cos i got a xmas pressie off you.............errrrr whose bin did ya knick it out of then rube ?????? very surprised me an rc didnt have to share it like mine sunday to wednesday rc's wed till sunday morning !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 29/12/2006 09:29  

me is lost

Update Reply
RC @ 29/12/2006 12:19  

*Passes RC the map*

Have to say, making some great new friends on here was a great part of the year. And although I'm ending the year, being a right busy little bee, which will carry on well into the New Year and beyond. I guess the next best thing to being in a rock band, is to be managing one.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 29/12/2006 14:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email