MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Be careful what you wish for!

Be careful what you wish for! - Forums [Biker Match] Be careful what you wish for! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Be careful what you wish for!

Wedding Fairy <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a <o:p></o:p> quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. <o:p></o:p> She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other <o:p></o:p> for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.' The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around <o:p></o:p> the world with my darling husband.' The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two <o:p></o:p> tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands. <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like <o:p></o:p> this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years <o:p></o:p> younger than me.' The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. <o:p></o:p> So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old. Themoral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female..... <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 23:53  

LOL (tigger, for future ref', when you paste the text in you have to highlight it and change it to black, even tho it's already black, or it just shows up white and not easy to read.)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2009 23:59  

It's his own fault for inadequate specification

Update Reply
prof @ 16/07/2009 06:50  

nice one,

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 16/07/2009 10:14  

I wish Valentino Rossi would let me be his pillion

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/07/2009 13:46  

prof: It's his own fault for inadequate specification Do you mean he didn't say what he meant, or he didn't mean what he said?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2009 14:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email