MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

North Meets South

North Meets South (2) - Forums [Biker Match] North Meets South (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

North Meets South

I'm not coming to this event so anyone who doesn't want their biscuits please email them to me? kwak @ crumbseverywhere.con Fank ewe

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2009 20:46  

Plain chocolate HobNobs and or fig rolls please. Any dates in mind?

Update Reply
prof @ 15/07/2009 20:56  

Any dates in mind? No ta, just biscuits

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2009 20:59  

If you all want a ride out then come down to Kent for the 4th Flames and Frames custom show. Bring your tent,all else catered for. See the events page.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 21:05  

18th -20th September Flames and Frames http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2009 21:11  

Cheers Kwak,job well done as normal.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 21:12  

T Y, Y W Ric, I wish I could have edited your post to add the link for ya.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2009 21:14  

Or you could come up for the Friendlies do Ric, its a bit nearer the "middle" than Kent

Update Reply
prof @ 16/07/2009 07:10  

Ian... Flys' graveyard please *** garribaldi in case you're wondering ***

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 16/07/2009 09:25  

Geoff,

When did Yorkshire move to the North?? I've looked at the map of Britain and can't seem to get past the fact that Yorkshire seems to be smack bang in the middle!!

If you lot are North then where do us lot live in Durham, Newcastle, Northumberland and not forgetting that small place at the top err whats it called again.........oh yes Scotland!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/07/2009 09:39  

Or you could come up for the Friendlies do Ric, its a bit nearer the "middle" than Kent

He's probably heard what you lot do to rally virgins

*sod running - leaves the entire country & goes into hiding before Ricdude sees this!*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/07/2009 09:54  

It is the north in comparison to the Algarve! Anyone wanting to travel from the Algarve to meet us at the Vic is very welcome. Similarly, anyone wishing to travel from the north-north of England or indeed Scotland to meet us at Squires is also very welcome. People are welcome to crash at mine if they wish. Well, not crash exactly because it would cost a fortune to clear the drive up afterwards. Haven't thought about dates yet, give me a chance peeps, I'm still on me sodding holidays lol!!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/07/2009 09:57  

I'd like to join you on this Geoff, I'll watch the thread for dates but there's a lady just PM'd me from the Algarve looking for a pilly, any takers??

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and sorry to hear about roachy yesterday, hope she's ok mate!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/07/2009 10:23  

would be up 4 this if i not working

Update Reply
caz36 @ 16/07/2009 11:59  

RK - Yorkshire is definitely the "North" the bit at the bottom is inhabited by Southerners, once south of Sheffield it's all a bit dubious. After all the North has to start somewhere. The lumpy bit at the top of the map or Scotland as it's known definitely doesn't count as the North of England as it's not in England!! It will all be much simpler once Yorkshire declares independence and closes it's borders.

Update Reply
prof @ 16/07/2009 12:54  

So really pof the site has been badly named, it should be bikermatch.england.co.org or summat lol I wish Yorkshire would close it's borders, nowt good's ever come out of it!

There's one hell of a long way from North Yorkshire to North England by the way. You lot aren't gettin all cliquie down there are you?

Used to live in Leeds n Bradford by the way, great Indians!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/07/2009 13:00  

I'm glad i live in the midlands, my butt covers most of it wen u look on google earth!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/07/2009 13:44  

RustyKnight: I wish Yorkshire would close it's borders, nowt good's ever come out of it! Mm is that right?! well at least we know how to spell prof! (see your post)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2009 14:22  

hahahah well done Kwak...

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/07/2009 14:33  

think the north meets south is a crackin idea imo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2009 16:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email