MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Micheal Jackson Dead.

Micheal Jackson Dead. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Micheal Jackson Dead. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Micheal Jackson Dead.

For those of you of delicate sensibilities do NOT visit www.sickipaedia.org and under no circumstances search on jackson.....

Update Reply
prof @ 26/06/2009 17:45  

apparently he never really died at home. He was found on the kiddies ward having a stroke!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/06/2009 18:28  

Hit a dead end with that one Prof , pardon the pun he he

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 18:31  

ah that's bad BB!!!! WB - Charlie's what? :-P Actually I didn't know there was an originals charlies angels, i thought the thing a few years ago (which i still haven't seen) was new. :-S Ok for those who read dutch... "Michael Jackson kan niet gecremeert worden want hij is negentig procent van plastic. Dus smelten ze hem om in lego blokjes kunnen de kinderen met hem spelen." For those who don't like the pedo jokes (ric), please don't translate that in google ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 20:18  

I get it Matt , dutch and afrikaans is very similar and being fluent in the latter means i can read it . Can I translate it lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 21:00  

lol no, give people a challenge ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 21:14  

Breaking News... Police have found Class A drugs in his car, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/06/2009 21:18  

If at first you don't succeed http://www.sickipedia.org/ Its a good job I never tried skydiving, damn I did!!

Update Reply
prof @ 26/06/2009 21:20  

wow that website is down cos its so busy! Database latency too highSickipedia appears to have lost the connection to the database.Predictably.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 21:41  

And here's me thinking it takes 3 days to register a domain name! http://www.deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 21:46  

Your right Matt,don't do peado jokes. Can't see whats so funny bout it. p.s. I speak german so did understand it as some dutch i can work out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2009 00:15  

My phone hasnt stopped all day...some have been brilliant and some very sick..to be honest I thought it was a hoax until RC said in Chat last night that he had died...I didnt know about Farrah til later on..thats sad...very sad for friends and families of both...hope they both RIP...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/06/2009 00:24  

Michael Jackson has stated in his will that he would like to be melted down and made into lego so the kids can play with him for a change

Update Reply
trev0r987 @ 27/06/2009 20:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email