MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Micheal Jackson Dead.

Micheal Jackson Dead. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Micheal Jackson Dead. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Micheal Jackson Dead.

Yup , since Ian got his 1st joke this morning, my phone has not stopped buzzing !! Not all in the best of taste but some yeah have a chuckle value. RIP Jacko & Farah

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 11:13  

Had 7 texts already and not one of them funny. Suppose someone somewhere must find paedophilia funny but i don't.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 11:19  

I know what you mean Ric, fortunatly not all the ones I have had have been paedophilia related, thats why I could chuckle.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 11:28  

Thankfully no texts here... More than happy for it to stay that way too.

Hope his kids get some form of normality (and anonymity) in their lives once all the drama's died down.

You really are young aren't you Matt? Don't know Farrah? One of the original Charlie's Angels?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2009 11:30  

Kids of today eh. Tsk tsk.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 11:38  

Dont forget she was also the Bionic Woman ... all that speeded up footage so she was running 100mph... or super slowed down so could see her hair swaying from side to side

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 11:42  

Errrm........... Lindsay Wagner was the Bionic Woman, I think. Farrah was married to the Bionic Man, Lee Major, for a while.

Update Reply
maxnod @ 26/06/2009 12:43  

The Fall Guy was bionic? No wonder he was able to jump off buildings and the like. I've had some brilliant jokes, but as many don't like my jokes I'll shut up lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/06/2009 13:20  

What about a few of the more likable ones ?

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 14:25  

Erm!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/06/2009 14:31  

C'mon Geoff , we're all adults here ! scratching my head while i have 2nd thoughts, lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 14:44  

erm, Jacko wants his ashes put in an etch a sketch so that the kiddies can play with him?? best I can do soz runs away

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 14:49  

Very good LC! After years of rumours of skin cancer, sensitivity to light and wild living, Coroners have said about Jackson's death; "Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times .."

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/06/2009 14:58  

Ok, one. It is reported his heart gave way after learning that Boys to Men were actually a band and not a delivery service. Sorry.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/06/2009 15:00  

One of his songs that i enjoyed the most i think it was called the "earth song" 94-95

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 15:00  

The hospital need to freeze his body until next Wednesday...that's when it's plastics recycling collection.

Similar vein, what was not reported is that recently while out shopping MJ collided with a woman pushing a pram. It appears the contusion could have cause a blood clot, which has killed him. So you can, blame it on the buggy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 15:01  

Was that the one where he was portraying himself as the saviour of the world Exc? Just a question.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/06/2009 15:02  

Possibly Geoff , i enjoyed the lyrics and music plus my hearing was'nt too bad then , didnt like the video much as i could'nt make head or tail of it .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/06/2009 15:14  

Just to try balance things up a little "MJ died of a Tight chest, but Farrah is just slacks" titter ye not lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2009 16:11  

Police say MJ's death could be suspicious,they're currently looking for a smooth criminal. He could be Black or White but he's definitely bad & dangerous. They got fingerprints off the wall & they say say say there was a man in the mirror,so he has to be there. They would like Ben & Billy Jean to come forward but they don't wanna be starting something,police say they don't stop till they get enough as they found blood on the dance floor. It's going to be a tough case but they will beat it. Police say it's a real thriller.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 17:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email