MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Flames and Frames '09

Flames and Frames '09 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Flames and Frames '09 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Flames and Frames '09

*slaps forehead*

Silly me - I was dwelling in my parallel dimension yet again.

Magnificent is indeed the word and the box brownie photography? Simply stunning dahling, stunning!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/09/2009 16:02  

I hope you'all post some pics of The Frames & Flames here for us to check out ...you know just to rub it in what we're missing , and yes WB when i "eventually" get my SA pension this side i will make a point of coming down south and hopefully it will fall on another big event .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 09/09/2009 17:58  

If I remember to drag my camera out of the car during the weekend, I'll grab some pics for you Billy... and we can always create a big event around whenever you can make it down south if there isn't one already going on

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/09/2009 18:36  

You're not a WB , you're a star and i'm sure PD & RD dont really mind waiting 3 minutes for a cuppa...but dont push your luck by serving the cat 1st! lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 09/09/2009 18:51  

You've obviously not met my cat yet Billy!

I think my desire to create chain mail has probably been a response to the subconscious need for self-preservation living here!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/09/2009 18:54  

3 minutes for a cuppa at WB's house? Yeah right.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2009 04:26  

I think it was a typo... either that or BM's got a phantom zero stealer on the loose...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/09/2009 09:06  

is it like that old poster you saw in old bill shops? watch out theres a thief about..with a bloke running of with the O?

Update Reply
pondlife @ 10/09/2009 20:26  

That'll be the fella! Well remembered Pond!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/09/2009 21:05  

3 mins to get cuppa my arse 33 more like

Update Reply
punkdude @ 10/09/2009 22:15  

RD wots all this towel throwing we are not having silly games surely

Update Reply
punkdude @ 10/09/2009 22:18  

Cissy we will post regular updates obviously so you wont miss out my leaping about to the league will obviously be censored

Update Reply
punkdude @ 10/09/2009 22:21  

Yeah right... watch out for all those conveniently drilled holes in the marquee poles... they'll try to tell you that it's just wear and tear, but actually, it's where the hidden cameras are. It'll be up on You Tube with links posted on all social networking sites by midnight Friday

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/09/2009 22:27  

PD i wasn't talking about towel throwing. T throwing was what i was on about. As for leaping about to the Anti Nowhere League,leap away for it will be the real thing. Not a poxy tribute band. I'm sure they will be joining us in the exclusive bar area afterwards so you can discuss your leaping about to the band themselves. WB,don't drill holes in the poles or it will fall down then we'll have to move into your new marquee tent thingy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2009 04:25  

WB take some advice INSTALL a t-vendor...PD 33 mins way too long and RD shot that myth down fast! have a great weekend the entertainment sounds top notch..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/09/2009 07:41  

Cissy we will post regular updates obviously so you wont miss out my leaping about to the league will obviously be censored I would expect nothing less than updates every hour on here please! (Although I'll be jumping about meself doing a gig with the band!)

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 11/09/2009 08:38  

If we all breathe in, I should be able to squeeze quite a few in RD... just try not to knock the stock flying... I'm aiming for my 3rd show on the trot where I don't break anything

No tea though... I shall be sending them all packing to the handy tea tent. Even if they have to wait for the urn to heat up, they'll get a cuppa faster that way

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/09/2009 09:09  

nice day for it,see you there folks Oh,first update!! Sun is up and there is a slight breeze (pics to follow) Get the kettle on WB!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 12/09/2009 09:26  

erm isn't it next weekend?

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 12/09/2009 09:41  

Yeah Cissy it is. Maybe PL's talking about the Beg,Borrow and Steel show. If he does get to the F&F site today at least he will get a pick where he can pitch his tent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2009 11:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email