MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Flames and Frames '09

Flames and Frames '09 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Flames and Frames '09 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Flames and Frames '09

ouch..i too thought this weekend! Pond turn back fella or you gotta long wait lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/09/2009 15:33  

ooops sorry folks,I posted on the wrong thread <---DUHHH!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 12/09/2009 19:09  

Great to meet you anyway Pond - you coming to Flames & Frames too?

Right... All I need to do now is work out how to squeeze in about 7 days' work into tomorrow/wednesday... then I'm sorted for the weekend. The countdown has well & truly commenced

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/09/2009 18:28  

The countdown has well & truly commenced It has?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2009 19:15  

It has for me - rapidly running out of time... need about 15 hours a day more than there are...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/09/2009 19:33  

See TeeCee about his time machine.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2009 19:53  

It's broken. It wasn't me - honest! A big boy done it and ran away

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2009 06:24  

2 more days to go..... 2 more days to go....... 2 more days to go..........

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 16/09/2009 17:16  

What's happening in 2 days' time DS?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/09/2009 19:09  

I thought my time machine was fubar but DS seems to have got it working again...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/09/2009 21:05  

Apparently she fixed when she was at school back in the 80's. Well thats what she told me next Christmas.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2009 21:07  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/09/2009 21:14  

*tuts* Well I just wish that she'll inform me a week last Wednesday!

I'm in Dire Straits here. & I'm not talking Knopfler.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/09/2009 11:02  

I did fix it TC, gotta flex capacitor on ebay for a fiver!!! good job its buy one get one free.......... wannabe's crashed it a week on sunday!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 17/09/2009 15:46  

Bring yer air mattress DS - there's thistles on that there ground!

Dead easy to find - give us a shout if you become geographically challenged though. Looks like a great set-up. Hopefully my stall tent will survive the night - one less job to do tomorrow - must do more local shows like this

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/09/2009 23:38  

Another one over - great to meet some new faces from the site and to bump into a few old (non-site) faces who've been on the missing list for a while.

Must've missed a couple of you leaving - sorry!

Wish more shows would make Sunday a proper part of the event - I think that's why F&F is one of my favourites. Presenting the trophies for the show vehicles Sunday afternoon means the atmosphere keeps going, instead of everyone just getting up and heading home in the morning.

Great to see the League in action - & the support band on Saturday was FAB... although I can't seem to find their MySpace page - could someone who bought their cd PM me the link please?

Do you think you could possibly find a more bumpy field for next year's show please?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 06:57  

P.S. Hats off to FoxyRoxy who made it back to the show, complete with crutches, following her gravel incident on the way home - get well soon!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 14:42  

Glad you all had a good time,makes it all worthwhile. Not sure how many through the gate yet but i think we're up on last year. The Anti-Nowhere League definitely finished off friday night in style. Animal even stayed the weekend to party being a mate of ours. The support band saturday were Electric River. In their early 20's but alot of talent. Definitely worth seeing live if you ever get the chance. A real crowd pleaser. 8 foot girlie (aka Vodka Veins) was all overcome when she met Animal form the League,she went all unnecessary. Yes well done to FR for making it back saturday. Crutches make good pint glass holders.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 17:53  

i hope it will be on next year, makes a change for a rally to be in full swing on the sunday, i am defo gonna make the effort to get there next year !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 17:56  

Would be good to see you there Ian. 5th anniversary next year so will be special.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 17:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email