MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

All employees

All employees - Forums [Biker Match] All employees - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

All employees

: Notice to ALL Employees Dear employees,Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of theeconomy, the Management has decided to implement a scheme to putworkers of 40 years of age and above on early retirement.This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Personsselected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for theSHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination).Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under theSCREW programme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers). A person maybe RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Managementdeems appropriate.Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income forDependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired PersonnelEarly Severance).Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED orSCREWED any further by Management.Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as muchSxxT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management hasalways prided itself on the amount of SxxT it gives employees.Should you feel that you do not receive enough SxxT, please bring tothe attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give youall the SxxT you can handle.Sincerely,The Management

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2009 22:08  

As old as it is it still makes me <g> (<g> = giggle)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2009 22:12  

Ohh i just got it never mind i keep trying

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2009 22:21  

you would sign up for that one an all vent pmsl

Update Reply
jabecs @ 23/06/2009 22:24  

Aww I wasn't critici/ critisi/ havin a go. I've been using the internet for 11 yrs and a lot of jokes/funnies were around then, some are rearranged/edited and some like this one are as funny today as they were then.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2009 22:27  

Haha thats ok i been around a while too. Yep some say to long (best get that in first lol) The good old ones are still the best.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2009 22:37  

The good old ones are still the best. And always will be Vent

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/06/2009 23:01  

i must be a young en lol....i aint heard this 1 b4....but it still made me chuckle..nice 1 vent

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 25/06/2009 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email