MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Duplicate Topics

Duplicate Topics - Forums [Biker Match] Duplicate Topics - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Duplicate Topics

Just a quick request please if I could... ... please can we try and keep the forums tidy by using existing topics for the same issue that you are posting about. For example, we have half a dozen for the XMas party, christmas itself and jokes etc. We need to keep things tidy... or it looks like these are the only things discussed. It also makes it hard for people to track where topics are up to, or find things they are looking for. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/12/2006 22:14  

ha...... rc keep things tidy !!! matt i know its christmas... but miricles just dont happen !!!!! only joking rc hahahahahahahaha... yep we will try our bestest .....hopefully

Update Reply
storm @ 22/12/2006 03:40  

thats it blame me

Update Reply
RC @ 22/12/2006 04:26  

Well u did say Matt owns the site but u rule it as ur posting queen so its up to u to keep things tidy pmsl. Noted Matt hun and may I wish u and Laura a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And m8 I'm only joking

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 22/12/2006 04:31  

Now as for the christmas party............. Sorry Matt. Will try to bear it in mind mate.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 06:45  

haha - Yea merry christmas too you all... i'm not going to be around much if at all to be honest, but i will be sending out an email soon. Hope you all have an ace one. Now what was I saying about duplicate topics? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/12/2006 11:33  

errrrrrrrrrr..... Merry Christmas?????????

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email