MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Shall i give up today

Shall i give up today - Forums [Biker Match] Shall i give up today - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Shall i give up today

morning all, well i set my alarm for 5am in the hope that the met office was right and i would be out riding round derbyshire by now, nope.....got up..rain, decided to have a nice bath...got in the bath with a nice cup of coffee.....then knocked the whole cup in the bath, reached for a load of toilet roll to stop it going on the floor too, dropped that in the bath, so got out looking like a wet soggy tissue wrapped gold blend coffee bean...and smelling like one too...think i will go back to bed lmao..come on sunshine.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2009 06:43  

Awww Ian - you prawn! Hope the sun has come out to play by now.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 20/06/2009 08:12  

no its still horrid here at the min, hopefully will be dry by 10 ish, can get out then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2009 08:18  

Looking quite nice over York , patchy cloud , sun breaking through here and there ...hope all the peeps at the Farm yard event have a nice rainless party .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 20/06/2009 08:21  

yeah, hope they aint dropping coffe everywhere, i can see blue skies now lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2009 08:26  

lol Ian.... i'm always doin stuff like that. U know its time to just give up and go back to bed :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/06/2009 11:25  

tell me about it matt, although just got back from matlock bath, nice 100 mile round trip, good weather.loving the blackbird more and more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2009 15:38  

Glad the day improved for you Ian and you managed to get out on the bike eventually.............can't remember the last time I got out on mine!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 20/06/2009 19:15  

4got 2 tell ya Ian ............u still ad bits of tissue stuck 2 yr head wen i seen u 2nite...........hehe

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/06/2009 01:06  

Ha ha at D ....

I had one of those days last week..it can only get better...HUGZ

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 22/06/2009 21:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email