MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Letters

Letters - Forums [Biker Match] Letters - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Letters

Someone out there either has too much spare time ! or is deadly at Scrabble. (Wait till you see the last one)! DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT THE EYES: ! When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY ELECTION RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM A DOT IN PLACE THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay Too much time on their hands!  Haha Like me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2009 15:17  

Hahah very good Vent, Unfortunately it doesn't look any better in stereo, nor is it a good way to up your karma! So ive deleted your duplicate post

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/06/2009 15:24  

Haha Thanks i didnt see the dupicate post ! Karma well cant blame me for trying

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2009 15:42  

Good one!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 12/06/2009 16:43  

good 1 vent

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 12/06/2009 22:33  

love it vent, make me laugh..kaz ya spoils sport, its worth posting twice that it...its reet grand !!!lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2009 08:03  

Brilliant , even tho i'd seen it b4 couple o year ago

Update Reply
fastjock @ 13/06/2009 13:37  

nice 1 vent n ye sum1 has def got 2 much time on their hands?(ow long did it take ya 2 rearrange the letters)

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/06/2009 19:34  

It didnt take that long just the time to .......... Paste & copy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2009 06:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email