MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

a blonde moment

a blonde moment - Forums [Biker Match] a blonde moment - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

a blonde moment

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. When her turn came she rolled the dice and landed on 'Science & Nature'.Her question was:"If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"She thought for a long while and then asked: "Is it on or off?"

Update Reply
chrismetal @ 11/06/2009 16:42  

aw that's so bad, and yet still made me giggle

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2009 16:50  

i shouldn't laugh but it was funny

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 11/06/2009 18:03  

i dont get it...only joking..nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2009 18:05  

A blond in a sports car gets flagged down by a blond traffic cop , on stopping shes asked to produce her drivers license and says to the cop i must have one somewhere in my bag , what does it look like ? the cop shaking her head says its small ,rectangular and has your picture on it , scratching around in her handbag the blond in the car pulls out her compactor sees herself in it and gives it to the cop , on studying the picture the cop says , you can go... but why didnt you just say you're an off duty cop !!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/06/2009 18:33  

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

Update Reply
trev0r987 @ 11/06/2009 23:33  

My mum says things that makes other 'blondes' seem intelligent, aww bless her, she's the 'blonde' the first joke was made about. Mum dialled a phone number and the person on the other end told her she'd got the wrong number, mum said, dead serious .... wait for it.... "you'd think they wouldn't answer it if it's the wrong number" Once, when I was a lot younger, mum and me played I Spy, she said 'S' I went thro every S I could think of, in and OUT of the room lol guess what the word was... ...Ceiling! PML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/06/2009 23:43  

My two daughters , both in their early 30's are blonds and i love them to bits , but boy..can they come out with the strangest things sometimes ...ha ha , i'm sure they also think i'm a headcase at times. lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/06/2009 07:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email