MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

even i laughed at this

even i laughed at this - Forums [Biker Match] even i laughed at this - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

even i laughed at this

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.” The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”<O:P> </O:P>

Update Reply
chrismetal @ 04/06/2009 01:24  

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/06/2009 01:27  

Another funeral procession one : A guy walks out of a pub onto the high street and sees 2 hearses in line with a man and a pitbull slowly leading a long winding procession of men of mixed ages , his curiosity gets the upperhand and he catches up with the man and dog and says,excuse me sir , i dont mean to be insensitive but can you tell me what happened and why is there 2 hearses ? the dog handler says to him ....well its very sad ..my mother-in-law's in the 1st hearse she tried to attack me and my dog took her out ..in the 2nd one is my wife , she tried to help her mother ! the man looks at him solemnly and says , gee thats bad .. may i borrow your dog sometime . the dog handler looks at him sadly and says , get in the back of the cue !

Update Reply
excalibur @ 04/06/2009 06:17  

pmsl lmfao both very good

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 04/06/2009 09:58  

hahahah well done guys!

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/06/2009 10:29  

and again

Update Reply
kett44 @ 06/06/2009 16:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email