MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bike meet

bike meet - Forums [Biker Match] bike meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bike meet

Hi, my name is Sarah, I am the land lady of the Augustus John Pub in Fordingbridge SP6 1DG. I am going through this Web site inviting male & female like minded people to start a bike meet this Friday & every friday at the above address we have a huge Car Park & will be serving refreshments meals in a basket etc. if it takes of we will intoduce life bands, Hog Roast and so on. Hope you can attend bring a friend or meet new friends & see if we can make a bloody good bike meet heeeeeeeeeheeeeeee 6.30

Update Reply
maryjane @ 21/05/2009 00:48  

Thats a grand idea Grommit

Update Reply
Emzed @ 21/05/2009 00:51  

maryjane says her name is Sarah Women....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2009 17:45  

Whats in a name XK Idea is spot on art 4 arts sake

Update Reply
Emzed @ 21/05/2009 17:53  

Excellent idea, and actually in my neck of the woodsish, bummer that I'm busy for the next 2 Fridays, and then we are into haymaking (mega busy) time down here on the farm!

Really hope it takes off, so I can go in due course!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 21/05/2009 18:03  

Well done Sarah glad you posted shame can't make it this week but as I said will try and get there even if I pop in and introduce myself another time then maybe we can work on summit Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 21/05/2009 20:30  

Good on you Sarah and good luck. Can't make any promises, though, as Google maps says I'm 223 miles and 4hrs 27 mins away, but you never know... Funny thing is, the Augustus John up here in Liverpool used to have a bit of a biker following. Small world innit?

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/05/2009 21:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email