MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (512) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (512) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

hi every one my name is ray and its my first time on a dating site...im hoping to meet lots of people...i love my bikes,music and driving my bikes around scotland and any meets ups posted

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2019 12:00  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yep I'm still here, 12 years, 13 in September. Welcome back Arf

Quote:
Not a newbie, more of a returnee (is there such a word?!)
Just wanted to say hi anyway, feels great to be back:)
Any of the old gang still here?
Arf

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2019 17:21  

Hi to all. Returning here after years of absence. Fkd up yet another relationship but worse still; another bike stolen.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2019 19:44  

Oh dear serks, you're not having much luck. You've come to the right place for cheering up though.
I hope you get your bike back.

Quote: serks
Hi to all. Returning here after years of absence. Fkd up yet another relationship but worse still; another bike stolen.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2019 20:33  

Hi just joined currently ride Suzuki VL800, been riding for 20 years.

Update Reply
Freddie01 @ 12/07/2019 09:53  

Hello.
Only been a member for a week, but hoping to meet a like minded female biker or pillion who shares the same interests as me for ride outs, hang outs and possibly more.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2019 21:37  

Evening All !! Just joined

Update Reply
Ians1970 @ 12/07/2019 21:39  

Hi all, I just re-joined after nearly a year missing. Hope not missed too much!

Update Reply
Col1070 @ 12/07/2019 22:25  

Hia all, I've been on here years ago, it's changed a little, so just finding my way around!! Anyway have fun and ride safe 😊 👊

Update Reply
Crissy2012 @ 16/07/2019 12:27  

Hi Crissy just returned myself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2019 12:50  

Hey, just joined. Never been on here before. Hope everyone is enjoying the bit of sun we have gotten!

Update Reply
Spikeyx @ 16/07/2019 17:05  

Welcome to all new members on the threads why not get yourself along to one of the BM meet-up's or camping weekends.

Not much time for this one but Steve H is putting on a Scotland camp
Fort Augustus, the date Saturday 6th July to Saturday 13th, although you can do more or less as you please.

The Barmouth Camp is over the August Bank Holiday 24 to 26 August.
The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP.

Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 20th Sept to Sunday 22nd Sept 2019.
Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
nr Tewkesbury
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

We also attend plenty of none Bm events around the UK so keep an eye on the events page and calendar for rallys bike events shows and ride outs

All members welcome at all events hope to see you all soon.

There's something brewing in the events for later in the year so keep an eye on the threads

Update Reply
JP @ 16/07/2019 18:42  

Hello everyone
Just dropped by to introduce myself. Im currently in the Amalfi,Italy.
Back in the uk Sunday so holla if you fancy a ride.

Ride safe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2019 18:49  

Good evening all - new here but looking forward to meeting some of you

Update Reply
Ians1970 @ 16/07/2019 22:05  

Hi all I'm Danny from Waddesdon, Buckinghamshire I have an intruder 800 and a hornet that im looking to sell if anyone is interested, I'm looking for new friendships and plenty of ride outs 👍😀🏍️

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2019 08:48  

Hi I am Nigel I have just joined and looking forward to finding my way around when I have 5 minutes so be gentle with me as I am sore enough after a lady in he nice Range Rover ran over me and my bike on Sunday, lol so please be gentle hahaha

Update Reply
NJT223 @ 17/07/2019 14:55  

Hello, and a big fat welcome to all new members. Hope you enjoy your time here, and at BM gatherings, which are child friendly, unless otherwise stated.

You could always organise your own get together, in your own area, or further. There are plenty of members who could give you tips. See who the event organisers are on the staff page.
🏍️

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/07/2019 19:49  

Hello, new to all this stuff. Live in Nottingham area and looking for like minded people to have a laugh with. Only been up here for a few years (Originally from East London). Enjoy spanking my bike around on ride outs or to bike meets. Be nice to have a pillion or another rider to do that with.

Update Reply
banditchimp @ 17/07/2019 20:17  

Hi everyone.....slightly nervous if I am to be honest...as I was previously with my partner for 25 years and we thought we would grow old together! Not to be and we separated around 2 years ago...so here I am and I suppose you nosey lot want to know the goss??? So born in Blackburn, I'm an Ex Royal Engineer with 22 years service, having done many jobs, but specifically rode an Armstrong 500 as a Dispatch Rider in Gulf War 1. Had bikes of some form pretty much since being a kid and have competed/ represented at Army level, having won the Motocross and Endurance racing championship in 1993. I now work as an IT professional and love riding, especially my VFR1200 that I recently obtained. Happy go lucky kind of guy and will talk to anyone!! Looking to get out there to preferably meet women, be it friendship or fun....but basically I am just going to start living life large again! Looking to start going to events too once I have sold my property in Chesterfield, Derbyshire and will be living in or close by to Birmingham.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2019 16:07  

Welcome Veefa Just jump into the deep end no need for nerves

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2019 17:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email