MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (511) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (511) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi, sorry about the profile pic, selfies are not my best attribute. Am in the middle of restoring my 1984 aspencade but the suns out so its got to be ridden ;)

Update Reply
Steveswing @ 29/06/2019 10:46  

Hey folks I’m Paul looking forward to making friends on here

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2019 23:24  

Hi everyone! I am new here and looking forward to meeting some interesting people to ride together throught the UK!
Kamil

Update Reply
KAMILLO123 @ 30/06/2019 13:52  

Welcome to all new members on the threads why not get yourself along to one of the BM meet-up's or camping weekends.

Not much time for this one but Steve H is putting on a Scotland camp
Fort Augustus, the date Saturday 6th July to Saturday 13th, although you can do more or less as you please.

The Barmouth Camp is over the August Bank Holiday 24 to 26 August.
The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP.

Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 20th Sept to Sunday 22nd Sept 2019.
Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
nr Tewkesbury
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

We also attend plenty of none Bm events around the UK so keep an eye on the events page and calendar for rallys bike events shows and ride outs

All members welcome at all events hope to see you all soon.

There's something brewing in the events for later in the year so keep an eye on the threads

Update Reply

Update Reply
JP @ 30/06/2019 17:25  

Hi my name is Neil but most of my friends call me Chad or Chaddie, I am new on here and hope to make some new friends and Hopefully to meet that special person. I am also a Racesafe Marshal and if anyone is going to the WSB round 8 at Donington then come and say "Hello" as I will be marshalling at Wheatcroft opposite the podium.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2019 20:12  

Hi , just joined the site, I`m from Montrose in North East Scotland. I ride a Honda VFR 800

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2019 10:56  

Hi all newbies, take your socks off and dip your toe in

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/07/2019 14:16  

Hi everyone my name kaycee , totally newbie to the whole biking scene , my dd on other hand , is a proper biker and has been for few years now (I blame her for her influence hehe)
She thinks it's my midlife crisis, I think it's pure frustration on living here, with overpriced taxi that can be hours to get anywhere lol

However up until I did my cbt I never been on a bike
Passed on a zoomer 50cc

Saying that I only have a Kawasaki j125,

Had a few fun times, dropping it by being over cautious such as turning it or backing out etc (we all gotta learn right ? Got to get up and dust yourself down and get bk on right? )
Truth I am Still scared of A roads , as I only been riding 2 weeks , and anything over 30mph scary to me atm lol
I been told it gets better as we learn and go on .

I love to learn/experience, more about biker life , good routes to ride and make new friends who may like to meet for rides out to places too.

O and I am dyslexic and I talk a lot , so by all means and good intentions tell me "kayce shut the fuck up " lol
its all good , coz of my SENDs I don't take hints so blunt is ok , I be more upset if u didn't tell me in a productive manner .

Due to dyslexia, I bad typo , so anything u don't understand, let me know, it's all good ,

Update Reply
Essentialbathandbodyuk @ 05/07/2019 22:47  

Not a newbie, more of a returnee (is there such a word?!)
Just wanted to say hi anyway, feels great to be back:)
Any of the old gang still here?
Arf

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 06/07/2019 07:20  

Hey all, just moved back to the area looking for bike meets and nights out?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2019 17:46  

Hello all, I am absolutely mad about bikes which I am sure most if not all of you are, hopefully get to meet some of you fine people soon, chow for now 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2019 06:59  

hello im curtis
just joined,recently got back on two wheels an found my love for bikes again with the help of my zx7r.found this site which im hoping will help me find some decent humans an have so good rides out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2019 07:31  

Welcome onboard all newbies/returnees.

Check out the events calendar and get yourselves along to a meet/rideout/rally there's always plenty of likeminded folk, laughter and great company to be found.

Hope you all find what you are looking for.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/07/2019 07:43  

Hi 🤔

Update Reply
Kernowboy45 @ 07/07/2019 08:57  

Yep I'm still here, 12 years now. Welcome back Arf

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Not a newbie, more of a returnee (is there such a word?!)
Just wanted to say hi anyway, feels great to be back:)
Any of the old gang still here?
Arf

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2019 13:07  

Hey guys, new to site.. I live in South East London. I hope to meet here some interesting, like-minded people to ride with!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2019 22:52  

Hi new to site just sussing everything out , lovely day have a good one all 👋

Update Reply
Fozzy FZ6 @ 08/07/2019 08:53  

Greetings to all from Bristol! I'm new on here. Just started riding again after 20 yrs. I have a Suzuki Burgman 400 which I load up with camping gear most weekends. Yes, that's a scooter, don't hate me for it - it's comfy ;)

Update Reply
Tungsten @ 08/07/2019 18:33  

Hi, I’m David from Nortbumberland.

Update Reply
ridders867 @ 08/07/2019 22:51  

Just come by to say hi 👋 newbie to the forum

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2019 10:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email