MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer

Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer

I've just txted Rose and she doesn't recognise the description. She's still got no broadband but says thanks to everyone for their kind words.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/08/2009 13:47  

i dont know who is he is either hmmmmmmmmmmm spooky its a mystery lol

Update Reply
RC @ 24/08/2009 14:08  

I tried to get off work for this but no joy gutted i missed it i soooooo wanted to come Rose im glad it was such a great successes for you mate well done xx when’s the next one <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 24/08/2009 14:09  

we must meet up soon dragon its been toooooooooooooo long sweetie xxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 24/08/2009 14:12  

WoooHooooo RC BABY Oh yess mate it has we will have to do somthing about it xx

Update Reply
dragon @ 24/08/2009 14:19  

boys included i hope !!!! its a ghost on the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 14:59  

Just borrowin RC' laptop...THANKS and BIG HUGS to everyone who came and made my year!!! Thanks To Marie for her help and company Friday night..thanks to Ianhg for his help,..thanks to Tim from EMB for his leadership and pilly. Thinking of making it an annual event and EMB will marshall run out.some members came....Thanks to my old mate Rob from Nottingham bikers for leading fast riders..... Thanks to Steve from MJ for coming all the way from Essex!!! Was lovely to see you all Ive missed my mates Marie and Dave and Nut xxxxxxx we are not leaving it that long again...EVER!!! God help BM now when I get my broadband back with me and Marie (FlameRed) are in chat...good old days are here again...... Sorry to those I didnt answer via pm as I had no internet before or after event....still havent major rollocking to BT lol Thank you Ady.... LOVE TO YOU ALL lets do it all again!!!!!!!! I will be back on BM as soon as possible.....RC has my mobile number so if anyone wants to get in touch pm RC for my mobile no...and you all know where I live - you are always welcome to drop by....so text me or call me!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/08/2009 14:59  

cracking day....i just loved the warmth..........of the hoover lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 15:02  

Its a shame we didn't get any pictures of you in your maids outfit Ian ;-)
Its

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/08/2009 15:18  

apparently there is....i am in negotiations to get them banned

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 15:21  

Ian We still have to negotiate terms !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/08/2009 16:58  

NO WAY can they be banned !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/08/2009 17:23  

oi you lot.......leave off....I'M A LADY.....in a little britain stylee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2009 18:53  

Ian

Think th ewee pinny really suited you as well :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/08/2009 01:21  

The definative ruling from the Moderating Team ............. Ian they will not be banned... Everyone, post those pictures up, pronto!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/08/2009 09:30  

Nuts hurt her foot was in the ladies at Cat & Fiddle taking off my daughters waterproofs "LOANED FOR THE TRIP" and she slipped lost her balance and really hurt her foot, silly sod never told me and we road 105 miles home through some great scenery she text me last night to say she was in hospital never said why! She text me this morning to say she'd not said anything as she did not want it to spoil the ride home! Her foot is apprently black and blue but nothing broken! If she'd said anything I dare say we'd have still had to ride home but I'd have took it ever steadier and motorway as much as possable!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2009 13:09  

awwww bles her hull, hope she is ok, send her my best xx

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/08/2009 15:18  

Just on Ians laptop...thanks again Ian for all your help!!! Thanks Sandi for the lovely card...and to the other Sandy for the lovely bottle of wine and choccies..... Thanks Marie for the most lovely necklace....its never been off my neck!!!! Thanks RC for the lovely flowers....hope to see you all again soon...still no broadband...DOH!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/08/2009 21:27  

Back on line YEE HAAA wheres Flame when I need her lol

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/08/2009 22:27  

rose ya need to log on msn on my laptop again, keep getting sign on message saying i have 102 msn messages

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 22:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email