MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mini Farmyard practice run?

Mini Farmyard practice run? (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Mini Farmyard practice run? (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mini Farmyard practice run?

hmmm owe u 1 for that XK !! lol thanx em had a fantastic time, perfect host, thanx to sumo for the cooking n cleaning n al round entertainment, ....that guy really can multi task !!, cheers to old and new faces scamptonfest II cummin soon...

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 29/06/2009 20:52  

Absolutely brilliant few days at Emz!! Thanks Em sharing the Scampton Magic with us! I have had a brilliant weekend, and I'm sure me and Ziggy werent the only ones that dint wanna leave this morning.. but with a bit of gentle persuasion and a cleaned spark plug we reluctantly set off. Big thanks to Sumo for keeping us all fed and watered and entertained..You're a star hun! X Great to see everyone agen and great to meet excalibur and his lady ( i will keep the jokes coming) and funcat, ( shame you didn't get back over, you missed a great time) and Daz, glad you went home on the bus! lol Was great to see the 'daytrippers' too, Geoff, Rachel, Stella, Julie and Vinnie, and Dugald hope the machine got fixed and the 90 coos got milked! We had an *ahem* eventful rideout to Flamborough.. hmmmm XK.... hmmmm.... No wonder you declined to join us!! lol Well I think we got to Flamborough!?!?! it was that foggy, misty, rainy that we couldn't actually SEE it, but thanks to the photograph on the cafe wall, we had a good idea of what it should look like!! lol Oh and Sumo... thanks for teaching me an Caz the Emergency stop on a busy main road in the wet, misty, foggy drizzle!! bit of a heart stopper, but like you said 'we did it' (pat on the back for me and caz i think!! lol ) and well done Debs for not running into us!! lol Yesterday, I think was the best for me.. a walk round the grounds, seeing the family of swans on the lakeside, having a mini BBQ sat in the evenin sunshine with Em's friend Dave and his guitar.. chilling out .. then sat round the bonfire till daft O'clock in the morning and then went back to the tent for a cuppa before turning in... listening to the Owls defending their territory... Absolutely brilliant. Thanks again Em for sharing that magic with us. I will definately be back, sooner rather than later...

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/06/2009 21:01  

i will be there next time, cant wait to meet every one, and will apologise now for my behaviour

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2009 21:02  

Its a pity you could'nt be there Ianh i would have liked to have met you , and no mistake you would have had a good laugh , what with EM's laid back hippy style and all. Cottage amongst the trees and pasture on an estate listening to music one can relate to in a time when skill not computers played the instruments , although we had a bit of that too!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 29/06/2009 21:03  

aye exc, that guy was awsome, true talent. emz, would ya give him a huge thanx from us next time ya speak to him x pity ya couldnt stay vinnie x

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 29/06/2009 21:09  

Erm, for those that wonder what Smuggler's Bay at Flamborough Head looks like on a nice day; http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...mbhead.jpg

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/06/2009 21:21  

dont rub it in geoff

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/06/2009 21:38  

Deleted your second post Caz

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/06/2009 21:40  

why was reminding u not to rub it in lol

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/06/2009 21:44  

oooh geoff..thanks.... we will have to go back agen in the summer.. hang on.. it IS summer!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/06/2009 21:45  

The rocky outcrop at the end of the bay , is that a natural hole in the rockface , can't make it out to clearly . Another good pic Geoff , how do you manage to always have the weather on your side ? lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 29/06/2009 21:51  

cos he doesnt go wen xk says it a nice ride out

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/06/2009 21:55  

Ok Caz that explains it then , so XK is the naughty biker not thinking of you ladies getting all wet ?

Update Reply
excalibur @ 29/06/2009 22:15  

Big thankyou to em for a great weekend,it was good to meet new peeps and old,will be back up very soon such a great place to chill glad you all got home safe looking forward to scampfest 2,thanks to dc for being top fire builder or is that fire starter,thanks again em

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 29/06/2009 22:18  

...XK is the naughty biker thinking of you ladies getting all wet ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2009 22:22  

careful xk

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/06/2009 22:26  

Ready for another evening by the pool caz not much chance of getting wet

Update Reply
Emzed @ 29/06/2009 22:30  

another evening by pool would be gud, water and not falling out of it would be even better lol

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/06/2009 22:34  

Thanks Emzed for a fantastic weekend had a great time and was good catching up with od friends and making some new ones ..... Last night was awesome sat there in the evening sun chillin and listening to the guitar and hearing your mate sing Emzed cant wait till next time. Have to just add have no feeling left in me A**e but was awesome ride home hey Sumo ...Thanks also to Drobess for putting us up thursday night and a great curry good to finally meet up with you Apes as well.

Update Reply
jabecs @ 29/06/2009 22:34  

Oh almost forgot thanks for looking after me Pagan was much appreciated see you soon !!

Update Reply
jabecs @ 29/06/2009 22:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email