MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thank you

Thank you (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Thank you (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to Matt We don't deserve you but we do appreciate you!!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2009 11:26  

you trying to get extra karma there fg.......shame on you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2009 12:25  

DAMN.... ya sussed me ian.. Ya gotta give him a clap now and again, poor lad all the way over there on the wrong side of the road, gettin speeding tickets and stuff and he does come back to ya darn quick when ya got a problem...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2009 13:44  

clap or slap fg lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2009 13:49  

You Ian -- SLAP no hesistation on that one.. even though you like it.... lol Matt -- claps hugs and kisses

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2009 13:53  

slap matt. slap matt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2009 13:59  

<------- SLAPS IAN AGAIN IANS NEW LOOK ----->

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2009 14:04  

hmmm .. too much slapping here .. & you two are having too much fun doing it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/07/2009 15:49  

Boys and girls come out to play Sorry folks just passin time and using up me subs On a more sensible note.. A very large and heartfelt thankyou to all the guys and gals who made it to my little bash It wasnt the largest gathering but it was the BEST ! I haven't had as much fun in a looong time For those who missed it, shame on you you'll just have to listen to everyone else "banging on" about it and yes we will do it again Thanks again peeps you are 's The CAKE was a BIG surprise Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/07/2009 16:06  

where to start...thanks to mick for letting me tag along and always helping me out, you are 1 in a million. cheers to emz for a fantastic weekend, cheers to karey who introduced me to every1 when i was a newbie.* and is still doing it*lol cheers to caz for making me laugh and laughing with me and cheers to all the genuine folk i've met on here, you're all truely wonderful, you make me smile

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 02/07/2009 17:12  

when is the next one emz....soon i hope...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2009 17:48  

Thanks to Tinners who treated me to lunch today...nice surprise in Buxton...bumping into him...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/07/2009 22:31  

Thank you to the 'outback man' I think he's still out there looking for more wild life Translation: ta to billy no mates for tackling the wilderness I call a garden. A few slugs and a HUGE albino-looking frog/toad later my garden now resembles a garden. Hey Billy! after you left a tram turned up, the driver said those edging lines were deceiving PML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2009 23:23  

well,I've had a rough time these past couple of years but I'd like to thank my dog.He's always there,always listens and gives unconditional love and loyalty.It's down to him I've kept my sanity and he's truly the best friend a man could ask for

Update Reply
pondlife @ 26/07/2009 00:29  

what breed is he ponds ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2009 00:37  

He's a bits and pieces or a heinz 57,basically a rescue dog.I reckon he's mostly collie and labrador

Update Reply
pondlife @ 26/07/2009 06:50  

Aaaah, Dogs... yes, truly wonderful creatures. I had two golden retrievers, but the current ex refused to let me take them when we left... held them to ransom, and then gave them away to another family. Never again... but I do miss that unconditional love that they give. My Thanks go out to the friends I have made on here already...

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/07/2009 07:01  

hope thats me too lol.......thanks to my two kids for the last week/weekend, they grow up so quick, but we have had a real laugh this week, thanks for being the little stars you are !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2009 07:04  

Thanks to my true friends for standing by me no matter what!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/07/2009 23:10  

Want to thank a true friend i have found on here for listenin to me in my hour of need, he knows who he is lol (sorry for the waffling u wore it well) xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/07/2009 13:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email