MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thank you

Thank you (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thank you (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thank you

Thank you Ian for all the support and your friendship you've given me over the last few months

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/06/2009 21:03  

thats what frinds are for rose, to be there for each other, even if we dont hear from friends from 1 week to the next, a real friend is someone who you know you can call on at any time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 07:52  

Thank you to my darling Mr P without his help & the miles he did checking out bikes for me I wouldnt have the bike of my dreams (SV 650) sat in the garage, & for the encouragement & support he has given to me since failing my mod 1 test & advice he gave me on what to look for before getting Stuey (Skyjet F5 125). Thank you darling xxx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/06/2009 11:11  

just thought i would say thanks to bikers world of worcester ( daventry and b/ham too) for looking after me with the purchase of "Bigbird" the blackbird, my new bike i got yesterday, highly recommended

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 15:32  

Thank you Bikerdave for getting my bike ready for its MOT, it passed with flying colours....... hehe ya a star

Update Reply
Puds @ 07/06/2009 16:44  

Thank you for keeping me and the girls company today Wills and Jenny!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/06/2009 23:29  

Thank you to all my good friends who I love dearly...and thank you to RC for introducing me to someone special!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/06/2009 20:10  

no probs bc wot are friends for xx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2009 23:48  

Loves ya hunny xxxxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 12/06/2009 11:39  

Many thanks to a friend, who really cheered me up last night, really needed that, ya know who you are and its good to talk, . Gona take a break from BM, just stressed out at mo, take in some touring. TY for the camping tips too, though ya gona have to run through that all again, .

Update Reply
Newkid @ 12/06/2009 12:32  

My thanks go to Darkcarnival This lady is an absolute Thankyou Steph you made me feel positivly idle The graft you have put in to help me prepare "the wilderness" for Scampstonfest will not go unrewarded (now you've gone home I may get a go with the strimmer ) Worked like a trooper for 2 days, respect Many many heartfelt thanks Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 21/06/2009 01:39  

It was my pleasure Em, glad i could help.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 21/06/2009 08:25  

sounds like you have some angels there emz,its nice when ya can rely on friends

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2009 08:27  

Thanks for coming down and travelling over 250 last Sunday Cataraptor Just to give me a ride!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 21/06/2009 18:12  

Thanks to Dave (Nitro70) for taking it easy & leading the way to & from farmyard, waiting when I got stuck at a junction so I knew where to go & being an all round good un. Also to Ian (Mr_P) For riding behind me & guarding my rear with his big bandit from cars that insisted on getting to close too my lil baby Stuey. Also to Tony (TB500) who lead us down some lovely roads to & from Farmyard from Squires.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2009 14:07  

Yeh I want to say thank you to tony (tb) too, for leading us to and from the farmyard. And having the faith in me to go up that steep hill and down Sutton Bank..!! I dint think i could do it , but he never doubted me. Thats what this is about, other experienced riders having faith in us learners and pushing us that little bit forward. Cheers ppl. Also want to say a special thanks to my two good friends, Bry and his son Richie for letting us use their prized and treasured trike. Poor Rich couldn't have a drink till we had done the deed! and there was still lots of glue stuck to the fenders! its like Bry sed.. if theyre designed to stick to knicker gussets, there bound to be strong ! haha They were fine about it tho, sed it will come off with some special stuff they have. Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 16:22  

I agree Kaz , the experienced riders we had with us gave us both the 'umpf' to make it both up & back down the hills & home again without either of us having a mishap ... I still have an unused clutch & break lever under my rear seat

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2009 16:31  

Hey Karey and Shell very very proud of you lasses..hear that Marie and Dave banged into you K...xxxx

Thanks to Tony at Active Motorcycle Training in Derby for such brilliant patience and DAS training towards my Module 1 today..Ive never enjoyed a day so much....brill..thanks!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 22/06/2009 21:48  

Cheers Rose.. yehhhh was brill ..havent seen marie and dave for about a year! :o))

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 22:01  

They are coming and staying weekend at mine in August so you will see them again...I just love them two to pieces..they were there for me through all the bad times last year...my house is always their house when they are here! They know my B&B is good LOL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 23/06/2009 13:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email