MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Passed my CBT today and bought a bike!

Passed my CBT today and bought a bike! - Forums [Biker Match] Passed my CBT today and bought a bike! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Passed my CBT today and bought a bike!

YYYYYEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! At last Im going to be on two wheels...passed my CBT today...which I am dead chuffed about!!!!! I have always wanted to ride since I can ever remember.... According to the school I went with the new test is proving to be a right pain in the ass and many folk are failing (including those more experienced than myself!!) The original plan was to take my DAS and test straight after but listening to how things are going I have been sensible and bought myself a Varadero 125 to get some experience on. I am going to do DAS and test in a couple of months time...so I will not have to be restricted...Ive already paid for my DAS so thats no problems...I still havent come down off the ceiling..everyone in Derby must have heard the squeals of delight!!!!! Cant wait to come to meets on me own two wheels...picking her up on Sunday...yeee haaa....cant wait!!!!!! SO SO excited....watch this space...will be a full licence next!!!! So so happy its made my year...god knows I deserve something to go right after the year Ive had!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/05/2009 23:52  

wooooooohooooooooooo nice one BC..well done you may you have many happy hours on 2 wheels hun :-)

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/05/2009 00:12  

Excellent news Miles of Well done BC Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/05/2009 02:38  

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats brilliant News Rose!! I can feel the chuffness in you post!! Brings it all back to me when i did mine..its a great feeling innit? Look forward to seein u at future meets, on your bike!!! Get out there and enjoy !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/05/2009 06:44  

Way to go Bikerchick, well done

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 06/05/2009 07:09  

Good news indeed. I think you made the right decision about having your own 125 on which to become familiar with riding. It should be easy to sell on when you pass your test. With Moonstone getting her own bike last week and you this Sunday, there will soon be enough of you in the Midlands for your own ride out. We'll be expecting a new profile pic with you on the new bike after Sunday.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 06/05/2009 07:17  

Hey Well Done Bikerchick. I am so pleased for you. I have done exacly the same and decided to get more practise after failing my main test last month. Wishing you loads of happy safe miles of riding. Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 06/05/2009 08:18  

Ha ha you did like my bike didn't you!!!!! well done you.
We will definitely have to go for a ride together, as we will be so evenly matched lol. What colour is it?? an I bet you luv it already - I do mine!!!

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 06/05/2009 08:30  

Well done BC Many miles of happy riding to you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2009 08:31  

Well done Rose! Have you managed to reschedule your training with your original school and save your money? Enjoy the 125cc, they are great fun - miss mine.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 06/05/2009 08:37  

well done its a great feeling getting out there on 2 wheels

Update Reply
caz36 @ 06/05/2009 09:15  

Nice one Rose! Huge s to you!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/05/2009 09:22  

awww Rose HUGE to ya. The FFS crew is deffinately growing XXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/05/2009 09:52  

Well done Rose,bout bloody time!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2009 12:13  

Nice One Mrs! I'm pleased for you, safe journeys It's a shame the new reg's of the practical test are proving even tougher than previously cos they weren't that easy before. I think it's about time something was done to stop the gov'm't from making it IMPOSSIBLE for learners to move forward and stopping it from fleecing decent folk of their hard-come-by cash!! all in the name of so-called 'safety'. Safety my

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2009 13:52  

Thanks everyone...Im still as high as a kite....cant wait to bring me big baby to meets now! It is about time isnt it Cassie!!! PMSL J...mine is a blue and silver...you are right shes gorgeous..picking her up Sunday...mine has only less than 3k on clock two women owners...has its own screen, which is handy...and a back box..with brake light ...how neat is that!!!! Cant wait! So you have no excuse young lady to come out with me!! HE HE... Thanks everyone for your support come on lasses we need more of us on the road...and a ladies only run would be a lovely idea... Will be off to local bike meets next week..have a sitter lined up already...thats Tues Weds and Thurs eves sorted!! LOL Just sorting out my insurance....not bad considering my age!! lol Cant agree with you more Kwak!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/05/2009 14:11  

well done you!!!! hope the sun shines all day long on sunday us girls def are takin over!

Update Reply
julie j @ 06/05/2009 15:29  

Overtaking JJ, wana try, , maybe not if I'm still suffering toothache, . I said to J the Varadero looked a nice motor, good choice BC. Shame not till Sunday, could have taken it for a spin to RC's doo. Would join ya on a ride, but sounds like blokeys arnt invited, .

Update Reply
Newkid @ 06/05/2009 16:28  

well done rose wtg xx

Update Reply
RC @ 06/05/2009 18:16  

Well done Rose. The varadero is a great bike to learn on. You lot will have to start a midland branch of the FFS crew as there's loads of ya now. Funny though that we dont here about many blokes on here doing cbt's.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/05/2009 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email