MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into The Valley

Into The Valley - Forums [Biker Match] Into The Valley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into The Valley

Who's going?? I've a spare ticket as my daughter has got a new job and now cannot get time off! Will sell it at face value £15 so could save you £5 on the gate... I'm marshalling so will be there from Thursday night gate opens to public 12 noon Friday, pm me and I'll arrange swap ticket for cash... Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/04/2009 10:25  

Thanks for getting in touch for the above ticket Karey beat everyone to it will see you all there hopefully Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/04/2009 00:43  

Weather was great all wkend untill 6am this morning.... got face sunburnt yesterday it was that hot... I left early this morn, packed up when rain started so did not say any farewells as you all obviosly had too much to drink last night and were in the land of nod early doors,, didn't see anyone around brecky tents so hope everyone gets home safely... ps---wasn't gone 45mins and sun shine was out!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2009 11:53  

lol @ Craig! I heard the rain, but went back to sleep, and you're right it was glorious sunshine after that, a bit windy, but still warm. We left about 12.30pm. Had a brilliant time wiv some good friends of mine, not off BM.. but I'll try an recruit them!! lol Not only did i get a ride on a Harley but i also got ride on a trike! Two firsts for me, in fact I wouldn't mind a nice little trike...hmmmmm lol Andy, good to see you, thanks for savin the ticket for me, I know i was cutting it fine, my mates broke down ( driveshaft snapped ont trike, hadta go get it welded...not happy as they had just had it made on Thusday), so that held us up for 3 hours, but like i said i wouldnt let you down. Craig, good to see you, and Manhill and Em! Debi, can't beleive i saw u just as we were leaving!! was looking out for you all weekend, lol Mike (triker) was that you I saw talking to Debi? only caugtht a glimpse as we went by. We had a right laff, hope you guys did too! Roll on the next one!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/05/2009 15:17  

hiya ppl ad a great time at itv hope evry1 else did didnt c many of u only debbs :-( kaz wer was ya i did luk very hard i nearl got arrested twice 4 hangin around the girls toilet lol, take a luk on events page its our club rally on the 22nd 23rd nd 24th of may rumble in the mershes may intrest sum of u boys nd girls take it easy mick (triker100)

Update Reply
triker100 @ 03/05/2009 17:43  

just got bk, loads o fun, typical, i spend all weekend lookin for ya kaz n i see u on way out lol hi to cw, brief but none the less all gud cheers to triker, be in touch bwt ur rally

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 03/05/2009 18:07  

Rally was good but how did you miss me Mick I was patrolling the traders area 4-8 Fri night and 4-midnight Sat night lol only thing I did not like was the copper chopper buzzing the site at midday today (was it a hello you lot or yep we are watching you or something else?) No probs Karey our club is going to a place for a camping weekend I'll let you know where (it's near a brewery and they charge £5 a night to camp there lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 03/05/2009 22:27  

Yeh that chopper was a bit intimidating eh? was just hovering over us at one point! Mates lad got pulled on his trike yesterday... the copper jus sed "this is nice innit? whats it like on fuel?" or sumthing similar cant remember exact words, then let him on his way, think he was probably tryin to detect alcohol on his breath. Got told by a couple of locals that there was a 7.5t white van with a camera just under the tailgate and a 4x4 pulling a horse box with camera on board,..hope nobody got pulled. Andy.. £5 a night? at a brewery?? cant be bad lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/05/2009 22:56  

Just put a couple of pics on the events. Taken this morning, as everyone was packing up, dint use my fone/cam all weekend, hence no other pics. Mates Shadow trike is up for sale, pm me for details. Its a lovely trike, made and painted in black so the new owner can add colour and any extras as they wish.

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/05/2009 23:08  

The 7.5t white truck has the camera set up in the back (has a tail lift in black fitted to back) the up and over door is opened op to just leave a gap above the top egde of the lift and allow the camera to get you when over taking it being parked up but be aware it will catch bikes going away from it too......... Yep I'll post something when we have it sorted (the price is from the place in Hoares you pay them for camping not our club)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/05/2009 12:15  

Not sure that spelling is right though (Hoares Hawes no idea lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/05/2009 12:23  

lol..think its Hawes

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/05/2009 12:28  

Whores?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 04/05/2009 12:35  

hiya andy i spent sum time lukin 4 ya kaz ad told me the times u wer marshallin so ad luk round 4 ya but as the day went on the stella started 2 take its toll so this got a lil harder lol neva mind catch ya soon take it easy

Update Reply
triker100 @ 04/05/2009 14:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email