MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

St Georges Day... Ace Cafe London

St Georges Day... Ace Cafe London - Forums [Biker Match] St Georges Day... Ace Cafe London - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

St Georges Day... Ace Cafe London

Anyone up for the "Mods n Rockers special" St G's night at the Ace? From 6pm Thursday.

I may even let the train take the strain and partake of a beverage or 2.

I'm going with the assumption that they're not expecting running battles between the "mods" and the "rockers" around the N.Circular and Hanger Lane gyratory system?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/04/2009 12:52  

With my knees it would be a slow whimpering limp for a discussion over the merits of horlicks v ovaltine, rather than a running battle . Might head over to this hun, will need to see how week pans out and how the transport would work - do those new fangled train things run from Reading to that there Londinium??

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 18/04/2009 17:04  

Now that's the kind of thing I might be able to cope with... but knowing my penchant for being awkward for awkward's sake, I'd have to throw a spanner in the works and extol the virtues of a hot chocolate with a splash of rum

Just take care with them there train things... Make absolutely certain you board one with a little man carrying a red flag walking in front of it, because as you well know, if you travel over 5mph, your eyeballs explode and it's a helluva mess for the little ladies who clean the trains!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/04/2009 17:46  

I'd heard that there be Dragons in da smoke innit How about thick vanilla milk shake with a generous slug of vodka?? Yummy with a capital YUM

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 18/04/2009 17:56  

Oooooh... that sounds awfully naughty... but nice

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/04/2009 18:10  

Oooooh... that sounds awfully naughty... but nice Thats Wannabe wobbly then. (Wobblybe?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2009 18:31  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/04/2009 18:52  

Full of good ideas me

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 18/04/2009 19:03  

Wobblybe? Moi? As if!

*quickly goes back to destroy all posts referring to the fateful Jaegermeister night*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/04/2009 12:41  

You can destroy all the posts you like but you won't get rid of the eyewitnesses,of which there are plenty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2009 17:19  

Eyewitness evidence is notoriously untrustworthy *ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/04/2009 17:45  

Not if weren't drinking it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2009 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email