MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Free set of tyres for any member

Free set of tyres for any member (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Free set of tyres for any member (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Free set of tyres for any member

afrikaans Matt not german..lol,XK's questions very valid but wtf's a skidlid ?? i will have to brushup my english a bit .hehe

Update Reply
excalibur @ 24/04/2009 04:05  

Skidlid = motorbike helmet aka crash hat and lid and as I aint got a bike on the road and find it difficult enough getting a lift to an event I dare say it won't be me winning this competition lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2009 10:11  

Well, what would you do if you did Kwak? Although I suppose you could make a couple of tyre swings for your garden?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/04/2009 11:44  

whoever wins will probably have gone through a set of tyres to win anyhow! :-) Its the first person to get A-Z or the person who has the most before the end of the comp. The side objectives (like funniest pic) is a vote and will be counted at the end (Votes are placed by any member, each member can only vote once in each subject).

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2009 20:04  

Wannabe, what would I do if I did what, had a bike? I'd ride it, like I did when I had one lol. Not in the winter tho, been there, done that, outgrew the t shirt. Mm tyre swings, funny you should mention that cos Shadz brought home 4 wheels, 2 of em have tyres on 'em and they are stinking the bedroom out (where the computer is) just a pity the tree in my garden doesn't look well enough to have tyres hanging from it. I think it's dead. I can't wait to see the funny pics to vote on. Has anyone else started the competition, besides excalibur?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2009 22:36  

TeeCee has a few pics already. I'm just trying to figure out where to put the button for it now

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/04/2009 10:44  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/competitions/place...y/info.asp

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/04/2009 11:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email