MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Free set of tyres for any member

Free set of tyres for any member (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Free set of tyres for any member (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Free set of tyres for any member

Picture has to show bike AND rider AND sign, or just bike and sign?

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/04/2009 19:16  

no you gotta be on it - or how do we know its ur photo?

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/04/2009 19:56  

So we goin to need an acomplice!! Or a friendly passer by or a tripod an camera wi self timer! Could be interestin in some "remote" locations Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/04/2009 09:15  

tripod or a wall is the best bet, or mate

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/04/2009 18:44  

*bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/04/2009 04:10  

give camera to passer by an thats the last you see of it!!set up tripod in rd an smack!! it's gonna be fun!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/04/2009 10:46  

When is Matt gonna say 'GO' ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 10:53  

you mean you aint started!!?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/04/2009 15:53  

U guys already have the Go :-) Me and TC are still testing the new section tho. I'm really busy with it and also with the new server/network (Which is really giving me a headache)

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/04/2009 19:21  

Now u tell me! Looks like TM has got a head start, the dirty rat *said in James Cagney voice* Getting cross trying to find a 'X' ! Hey Matt, how about some booby prizes? (behave TM) Eg - a free pint for all entrants? To drown our sorrows.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 19:34  

there's already 5 sets of bike tyres to give away and 7 free memberships to Biker Match! :-) Lots of little prizes like pints will be hard to manage to be honest. And the whole thing is being sponsored by Bridgestone who are giving us the tyres. I've put months into sorting it out too, like designing the new section and getting the sponsorship agreed, the last thing I want is to be spending money on it too lol (See topic about new server room). I'm down to my last 100 euros now :-P

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/04/2009 19:45  

Down to yer last 100 euros? Then I suggest u change yr profile piccy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 20:22  

haha i know, im supposed to have a flying lesson tomorrow (first solo) but ive not got the cash now this month (Why? Because some of the damn networking kit i bought for the new server room isn't up to scratch so I've had to order a new router today)

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/04/2009 21:24  

Hi All, Well, you guessed it, back from "That France" with a full set of piccies A to Z (apart from W which is Winchester, as there's no Ws in the part of Brittany that we were in). Where do I post the pics??? Mega big grin... Ian

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 21/04/2009 19:20  

Awww... you'll have to go again Ian... if they're all like your profile pic, they won't count... I'm sure it says you, your bike and the place name have to be in the photos... I see no bike!

*legs it*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/04/2009 08:58  

Well-nobbled WB! Nice try Mr P - but no cigar!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2009 10:01  

Let's hope he knows how to use 'photo shop'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2009 10:06  

how about my new profile pic ? its got me ,my bike,place name and a country bar ,& as a bonus .some good biker buddies as well ..cant accuse me of not trying hey! Matt baie dankie vir die uitstekende site . They will have to work that one out

Update Reply
excalibur @ 22/04/2009 12:13  

lol where did the german come from? Yes photos have to have 3 things... You, a bike or trike etc (anyones) and a place name ('welcome' sign for a town, or pub name sign etc). For example, "The Swan Inn" would be used for "S" in your photos. Definitely have to have a bike in though... the whole idea is to get you all out and active, team up and go take photos of each other and so on.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/04/2009 23:30  

So who wins? The lucky devil who just submits his piccys 1st? Or r u pulling the name outa a skidlid?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2009 01:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email