MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mid life crisis-or what?

Mid life crisis-or what? (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Mid life crisis-or what? (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mid life crisis-or what?

did you have to mention undie's? [strumpett!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 19:22  

clean undies not just coffee then?

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 23/03/2009 19:23  

wash yer mouth out!! nxyt fine day maybe scary!! and i looked at your face scary and recognized you it was durin the meal i became aware of other attributes!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 19:23  

with mouth wash take it with me always.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 23/03/2009 19:25  

good man!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 19:27  

Eeew garlic breathe ,also a few tips for either sex.Do not choose cheese and onion crisps with your bevvie,resist onions with your burger and attend to any unwanted nasal/ear hair,yuk

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 19:29  

that should work the other way round too,thanks for the tips HG.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 23/03/2009 19:32  

its the swearing i cant stand, can cope with the odd word now and again, but not every sentence

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/03/2009 19:36  

contrary to strictly come dancing real argentine tango is danced with a real tight embrace! it's almost a walking hug!!hence you notice any strange odour's!! you can come away from a dance stinking of a cocktail of perfumes an deoderant's!!!an of course ladies stinking of every make of aftershave!!but luckily most people dont wear any but it can happen!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 19:39  

Dont get no swearing on here you get band for it.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 23/03/2009 19:42  

Tango, try Lassi with your curry rather than beer, Cobra in this country is pretty limp anyway, the Indian brew has far more bite due to the rice husks, glycerine and preservatives all of which would be illegal here (it's not just the Germans with purity laws) As for belching when close up, drink more slowly. You are the site dancer, no amount of alcohol in any form will induce me to dance Morris or otherwise as I know my abilities and see no reason to inflict that level of suffering on others.

Update Reply
prof @ 23/03/2009 19:51  

i cant remember what i drank there made by Punjab Breweries was it?!did you see any sign's still advertisin it?! an do they still advertise brand's of cigarette's an washing powder that have become exstinct here? did you get sh.. thrown at you fer takin photo's of people an are the cow's still wanderin around?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 19:58  

Omo washing powder is available all over, cigarettes Marlboro £1 a packet or Beedies 20p for a packet of 30, Beedies are one tobacco leaf rolled into a tube and tied with cotton. Beer preference is Kingfisher strong 80p a pint. Nobody threw shit at me but I did get covered in coloured pigments and pelted with water bombs in Amritsar - never visit an indian city during a Holi sort of a cross between a religous festival and mischief night. Cheapest hotel of the trip £2 a night, good Thali 2 veg dishes, a dahl, rice, buttered nan or rotis, pickles, popadom, curds or raita about £1.10 Cows wander everywhere even in the centre of Delhi, not much of a hazard to bikes as they tend to just walk slowly in a straight line, herds of goats on the other hand scatter at high speed and camels spit, imagine a half pound 30 mph loogie!!!

Update Reply
prof @ 23/03/2009 22:12  

Also, people in India who have broken down teeth, never have "fat faces" as we do here, their natural immunity to infection is far stronger than ours because they do not have the advantage of "on tap" antibiotics

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 22:29  

i seem to remember curryed egg's a speciality!!and tea[chi] made with hot milk!! and the food blokey brushin the flies off of the flat bread pile!!''not the top one mate!!''

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 22:38  

Chai is marvellous but I'm having to wean myself from the addiction. To make one large chai, 1 heaped tablespoon of strong black tea, 1 heaped tablespoon of semi refined sugar or similar sized lump of raw cane sugar (jaggery), 2 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of milk, boil furiously for 45 seconds , add a pinch of chai masala (mixed spices), remove from heat and serve. It really wakes you up on a morning!! Flies on your bread are not a problem, just ask them to make it fresh, routine breakfast in India is puri bhaji and chai. Puri is a thin small flat round of unleavened bread dough about 4"-5" diameter deep fried in boiling oil till it puffs up into a lens shape, four puri with a dish of mixed veg curry and two glasses of chai and you are ready to fight tigers!! Any bug that can survive deep frying or the level of caffeine and tannin in chai deserves to infect someone. Littlechick - it isn't on tap antibiotics that are the problem, it's people who dont finish the course that breeds resistant strains. Overall Indians may well have a better immune response but the price is easy to see, the number of people with severe deformities, hideous scars and the high infant mortality rate (8 times UK rate). Living "naturally" may be good for the species but not much fun for the individuals concerned.

Update Reply
prof @ 23/03/2009 23:39  

Yes prof, I see what you're saying, but it still stands that indian people, not exposed to antibiotics have a greater resistance to infection than we "western people". I have worked for 30+ years with dentists who have done voluntary work in india and we have provided "obsolete" dental equipment to the "third world" through "dentaid"and their experience has been that the indian patients are able to tolerate extractions without the need for prior antiobiotic support due to the fact that their bodies tolerate infection far better than our own

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 23:55  

interestingly hip props were not so much a prob way back ,may have changed now, but due to sqatting on the floor rather than using chairs the hip joint gets even wear rather than worn out in one place as happens to us westerner's!! may be completely wrong jus sommat someone said! they probably have more tolerance to bug;s an stuff that would give us the Delhi belly,but the more serious stuff like cholera probably still kills the young before any 'resistance' build's up!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/03/2009 09:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email