MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wirral Egg Run 09

Wirral Egg Run 09 - Forums [Biker Match] Wirral Egg Run 09 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wirral Egg Run 09

They've finally sorted out which day it's going to be and it's definitely March 29. Reckoned to be the biggest of em all, and as last year BMers meeting first in the nearby B&Q car park first.
It's on events now - see you there!

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/03/2009 00:11  

Bump

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/03/2009 00:34  

Wills, interested in going to this event, what time? where? you say meet at b&q which one? post code please if poss,

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 28/03/2009 09:36  

It's on the events...CH44 2HE is the B&Q in question, which is the big one in Wallasey. 10-ish in the car park, nominal start time is 11 although by the time the tailenders move off it's more like 12.
Remember to take the Wallasey tunnel from Liverpool and that bikes are free. B&Q is on your left as you come off the main road, you can't miss it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/03/2009 09:50  

Hope you all have a fab day and hope to make it next year!

Still... I've managed to keep myself entertained for the day, so I don't mope around feeling sorry for myself for missing it Brekkie @ the Oakdene, lunch @ the Ace... maybe we'll go the whole hog and have tea @ Boxhill?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/03/2009 18:30  

maybe we'll go the whole hog and have tea @ Boxhill? A whole hog? You greedy mare!! (save me some scratching please?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/03/2009 22:01  

Mebbe I'll go easy on the hog intake... these jeans are getting a bit too tight again... mind you, at this rate, I could easily grow back into my leathers! Save me listing them on ebay

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/03/2009 22:04  

BUMP!! For those of us who are going to the WER, are we meeting up afterward for something to eat / drink? Unfortunately I WILL be that last bike in as I am one of the tail end safety bikes. you won't be able to miss me. Look for the silver pan with a guy wearing a yellow RAYNET jacket.

Update Reply
Phil @ 24/03/2010 18:29  

LOL @ Phil ... Ian & I will be there ... I am looking forward to it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/03/2010 21:43  

Hey Wills .... me and Roo wee going to do the Notts one ... but would rather do this one as my youngest spends lots of time in Alder Childrens Hospital over last 4 years ... so more personnal to me as hes been in three easters and been given eggs :) Will chat to Roo and add names :) Hopefully ... see you there :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 25/03/2010 19:37  

There's 21 folk put their names down so far and I know of a few other possibles and probables. I suspect many peeps will hang on to the last minute for a weather check - doesn't look too good at the moment, but what are waterproofs for, after all?
In the past we've met up on the B&Q car park about 10 before moving off to New Brighton prom at 10.30ish, and I'll do that again this time round. See you there!
If anyone wants my mobile number send me a PM.

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/03/2010 19:59  

I will be mostly hanging around the RAYNET control vehicle. you can't miss it it will be covered in antennas. Hopefully see you all there.

Update Reply
Phil @ 25/03/2010 23:33  

2010 Event Sunday 28th March http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=666

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/03/2010 12:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email