MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (3) - Forums [Biker Match] R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

Excellent singing XK what happened to the words?? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2009 16:45  

Big thanks to all, for a good time, hangover was not too bad, so I obviously didn’t drink enough….. Now that really does make a change, I guess it was the fear; I might have ended up singing on the karaoke if I got to drunk…… <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> It was great weather for riding me bike home today.... and lots of fun strapping the kettle to the back of the bike this morning.. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p></o:p> Hope to see you all at a bike rally soon,

Update Reply
Puds @ 01/03/2009 18:55  

had a pm from red about that video!! the cat's in the corner of the room hissing with a wild look in her eye's!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/03/2009 20:24  

PML a couple of na na na nanas singing Hey Jude Excellent!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/03/2009 21:55  

thanks for a great night guys..will post a few more pics when i get the chance and with rivi barn on the sun managed to clock up a healthy 400 miles to scrub the new tyres in...excellent:)

Update Reply
meza95 @ 03/03/2009 07:57  

what is the story with the friendlies rally? not heard anything for a while, maybe i just missed it, are we due a progress report?

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/05/2009 09:17  

Hi Julie, thanks for bringing this one back up.Your right,an update is long over due however as we're meeting next week will leave it till then.Suffice to say the Rally is def on,tickets are available NOW,£12 pre book £15 on gate,but limited numbers so pre booking def advised.PM Caz to book.Will post after meeting with more info but if there anything specific you'd like to know or suggestions you'd like to make,just post or pm and we'll do what we can

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2009 19:10  

suggestions:- get it on the events page with dates, info etc and then us mortal peeps can see who is going etc which might get more interested??????????? I'll buy mine when it hits 50 members attending on events----so get moving (otherwise its stormin!!!!!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2009 14:55  

me too, im doing a wait and see at the mo

Update Reply
julie j @ 24/05/2009 16:32  

Well thanks for the support guys........if evreyone waits till theres 50 on events before they're gonna buy a ticket how are we supposed to sell any!!!!! Please remember that it was due to bm members wanting to have a rally of their own that this all started.The original numbers promising to get involved and help have dramatically dropped leaving it all to half a dozen of us and now people do not even have the faith to buy a ticket.Do people even want this rally or were you all just blowing stoor? Cassie (membership seems to have lasped,any chance of some kinda reminder please Matt)

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 24/05/2009 21:23  

Craig
C'mon Julie b a big from me .

Am getting emails requesting flyers , the interest is out there . remember still early days yet , most folks start thinking about which rally they are going to a couple of months b4 , hence July will be when things really start to progress .

We have sourced a DJ this weekend , he's pretty good , was DJ for Rumble in The Marshes , should b some good pics to come look out Steph

Update Reply
fastjock @ 24/05/2009 22:07  

Don't you bloody dare!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/05/2009 22:17  

Dugald....DARE ya !!! heheh awww c'mon Steph dont be a spoilsport!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2009 22:20  

What happens on a rally stays on the rally!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/05/2009 22:25  

Can't upload from phone no cable , ya safe

Update Reply
fastjock @ 24/05/2009 22:28  

Ok----maybe a bit wrong about waiting till the 50 mark, but at the end of the day if it is on events then you can buy ticket and go on attending list and its also good for more sales!!!!!! plus, when on events then info and some ground rules can be seen by all so no confusion..... ie:- bands/disco/strippers/pole dancers etc....also cars/beer/ yes or no----could be a bit of a debate on these???? what % of members have bikes?? ps--not to bothered about bands/disco if other mentioned suggestions are available because I class you all as friends then you will get my support and even if no strippers etc I will still buy ticket!!!!!!!! just need XK to tell me which plot ive got to park car and caravan on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2009 00:46  

Point taken bud,there has been a lot of the info requested already posted through out the year and one or two debates already concerning ground rules.full details and events listing later in the week,watch this space!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 25/05/2009 09:43  

Heyy yeh, don't lets write this off before its happened. Cass/Blues I guess people just haven't seen whats been goin on in the background, but we know how hard we've been working. Am i right in thinking its going to be in the next issue of BSH? Matt, is it possible to get a banner for it on the front page of BM?? C'mon guys ..get your tickets .. pm Caz36 for more details. This is YOUR rally

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/05/2009 09:58  

Blue I've sent you a PM

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2009 10:10  

Maybe it might be a good idea to keep people updated on the forums so everyone knows whats going on,how its progressing etc. Will help to keep peoples interest up as well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2009 16:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email