MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock bath meet sunday 12th or the 19th April?

Matlock bath meet sunday 12th or the 19th April? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock bath meet sunday 12th or the 19th April? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock bath meet sunday 12th or the 19th April?

Thanks swanick. re Catey I am with you mate she would do my bike proud

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 15/04/2009 19:02  

Update Reply
maxnod @ 16/04/2009 12:00  

I'm camping sat nite at the Duke William, church street, any idea anyone if its within walking distance of matlock centre as I will probably walk in sat afternoon for a gander round the shops/cafe etc...thats if there are many to look round??? cheers craig.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2009 15:30  

Im coming but will have my girls with me so wont be staying long...so hope to say hi to you all!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 16/04/2009 16:18  

went to pack bike with camping gear for morning start and red light on optmiser was flashing but bike started ok so will still risk the journey, covered with RAC anyway so not worried!! Hope its warmer in Matlock over wkend than it is up here.. craig............................................................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 18:50  

Craig, me ol sunshine, u is in the wrong spot! U need to be in Matlock Bath, not Matlock. Helluva long walk!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 20:47  

could do with the exercise XK, but for the record "Hope its warmer in Matlock Bath over wkend than it is up here.." craig...........................................................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 20:53  

have a safe journey craig see u on sunday

Update Reply
RC @ 17/04/2009 22:15  

Thanks RC, safe journey it will be but here's hoping for a dry one as well !! and warm !! here's to Sunday!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 22:39  

It's forecast clear and 14 degrees for Sunday at Matlock

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/04/2009 22:41  

Nice one Kwak, just hope temp doesn't drop toooo much sat nite!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 22:44  

hi all unfortunately i wont be able to make it sunday due to wrist injury gonna be out of action for a couple of weeks have a good one and hope to meet up with some of you soon cheers

Update Reply
photoman @ 18/04/2009 07:14  

Sorry guys an gals afraid I wont be makin this one either Got a mate visitin and will be recovering from my spannerin on Sat Have a good meet, weather should be good Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/04/2009 07:44  

Looking forward to meeting you all, have a safe journey

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 18/04/2009 08:08  

bikes packed and going to leave about 10ish, think i'll have to put waterproofs on as its defo looking like rain here in north east.. Hope the sun shines on Matlock Bath tomorrow for all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2009 09:33  

have a good ride down Craig..see u tomrrow..hope its not too cold tonight for u lol Be good to see you Jansky and everyone else i ant met yet. Em.. shame u aint going, but there will be loads more meets, im sure. See u all tomrra

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/04/2009 10:02  

Thanks Karey, wont be long before you are riding down with the rest of the crew!!!!!I'm off now so see you all tomorrow.. just hope the Duke william has guinness, would hate to have to drink vodka!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2009 10:06  

See you later Craig. I have booked camping for me, wheelienice, Tazant and Bluesbiker, if it's cold we will all just have to huddle up in one tent. For some strange reason the owner remembers me from when I camped there a couple of times before. don't think I will be holding any P.E. sessions on Sunday morning this time or putting on my party frock on Saturday night. So the Matlock Gay guys will be safe this time. Oh and sorry ChaVbot won't be able to make this one as he is still on honeymoon with Doris. Gosh what a wedding, I will have to tell you all about it at a later date. Keep your eyes peeled on the chatroom.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/04/2009 10:09  

lol @ Craig.. im in two minds whether to ride down tomrra.. definately not on my own tho...so mebbes next time.. lol Ohhhhh a weekend wivout Guinness?!?! nooooo wayyyyy lol Edit: lol @ Dips! see u tomrra!

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/04/2009 10:09  

Hey guys... Finally got mate to agreed to ride out tomorrow.. so unfortunatley your stuck wiv little ol me.... LoobyX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2009 13:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email