MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

affairs of the heart

affairs of the heart - Forums [Biker Match] affairs of the heart - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

affairs of the heart

A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. "Certainly, Sir , that'll be one cent." "One Cent?" the man exclaimed. He glanced at the menu and asked: "How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?" "A nickel," the barman replied. "A nickel?" exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?" The bartender replied: "Upstairs, with my wife." The man asked: "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?" The bartender replied: "The same thing I'm doing to his business down here."

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:00  

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" his wife demanded. "I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon." She looked down at his shoes and said: "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:01  

A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son. They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted. The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy. The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen. He told his wife: "There's no way I can be the father of this bby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?" The wife smiled sweetly and replied: "Not this time!"

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:01  

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up and said weakly: "I have something I must confess." "There's no need to," his wife replied. "No," he insisted, "I want to die in peace - I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!" "I know," she replied, "now just rest and let the poison work."

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:02  

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry," she said, "stand in the corner." She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you," she said, " pretend you're a statue." "What's this?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh it's a statue," she replied, "the Smiths bought one and I liked it so I got one for us, too." No more was said, not even when they went to bed... Around 2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer. "Here," he said to the statue, have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smiths and nobody offered me a damned thing."

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:03  

A mortician was working late one nightwhen he had to examine the body of Mr. Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private parts he had ever seen! "I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," the mortician commented, "I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity." So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. "I have something to show you you won't believe," he said to his wife, opening his briefcase. "My God!" the wife exclaimed, "Schwartz is dead!"

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:04  

i am bored

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 24/11/2006 18:05  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 24/11/2006 18:24  

very good nakedangel lol

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 24/11/2006 19:37  

You really need to be bored more often............ they were damn good hon

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/11/2006 20:28  

mmmmmmmmmmmmm @??? u know who

Update Reply
Oggy @ 24/11/2006 20:55  

Pity u didn't come up with these before hun they're great I could have put then in the carol book, wish i was like u when im board xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 25/11/2006 02:23  

You are Gwen......... when ANY woman is bored she is just like any other................. A right pain in the .......................

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/11/2006 07:05  

ya dead................................

Update Reply
Di @ 25/11/2006 10:30  

ooer........... Wasn't me... someone impersonated me... honest... would I lie about a thing like that....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/11/2006 10:50  

Yep............................ Where's the monkey?

Update Reply
Di @ 25/11/2006 11:33  

in the post pickie above di !!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahah only joking rube you dont look like a baboon !!!!!!! nakedangel keep gettin bord cos while you bord were amused very good hun

Update Reply
storm @ 25/11/2006 17:20  

Storm............ gonna declare war on you.........rofl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/11/2006 19:07  

yeah bring it on rube !!!!!! what war paint, war dance, war kie talkie, war ren, war ts, war an peace, war rior..........

Update Reply
storm @ 26/11/2006 17:03  

actually more like......phwoarrrrrrrr!!!!!

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/11/2006 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email