MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

SQUIRES Meet...?!?! or similar

SQUIRES Meet...?!?!  or similar (3) - Forums [Biker Match] SQUIRES Meet...?!?!  or similar (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

SQUIRES Meet...?!?! or similar

Hi Sun Inn sounds great for the 22nd. and if anyone wants a ride into the Dale's its only on the door step. Go on then Karey put it on events. and i'll see you all there. Ride n drive safe in this icy weather.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 11/02/2009 18:16  

Sun Inn is a good meet , am working 22nd but could make it for a couple of hours 12pm-2pm good for me .

How about a meet up your way Cassie at some point , some cracking roads round Darlington area too , would be good for more northern members to attend as well .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 11/02/2009 20:12  

Sunday 22nd March 2009 12 noon The Sun Inn Brame Lane Norwood Harrogate HG3 1SZ Ok.. we seem to have a lot of interest for The Sun Inn.. so I've put it on the events, just waiting for it to be moderated.

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/02/2009 20:17  

just looked on google n this meet mite just be 2 far away from me, 140miles, bit far 2 travel in a day this early in the yr

Update Reply
drobess @ 11/02/2009 22:11  

The Sun Inn on the 22nd sounds good to me. What time is the meet?

Update Reply
timhall @ 11/02/2009 22:39  

Aww Drob thats a shame, but I can see your point! Tim.. I think the pub opens at 12noon, so I think 12 -12.30?

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/02/2009 22:56  

I cant make that meet either karey already made plans...........but when u sort a mb meet out let me no xxx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/02/2009 23:43  

Heyyy RC !! long time no spk! hope everythings ok! Shame u cant make this meet, will definately havta have a MB meet sooner or later...will leave that one to u! lol Tek care Kaz xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/02/2009 23:50  

wooohooooooooooo karey im good thanks sweetie just not been around much ya know how it is lol..............well we could have a mb meet some time in april b4 mcn?, hopefully weather will be better by then! ( we hope) take care n chat soon hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 12/02/2009 00:15  

Yeh I understand RC.. thinking about u Definately up for a Matlock Bath meet or two, not sure about April tho, got a couple of rallies in April.. we will sort something! March 22nd meet now on the events.. for The Sun Inn Cheers Mat750

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/02/2009 09:12  

I can't get to any of the gatherings cos I aint got my own transport but I must be getting old cos the thought of riding pillion in cold weather doesn't fill me with enthusiasm. Have a great time an don't forget to take loads of photos (there may be a prize in it, IF there's a photo competition)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/02/2009 08:21  

Hi All, Thought I'd better say Hi, and introduce myself as a newbie! (God that feels strange, not been a newbie anywhere for a while!) Was introduced to BM by Roachy, whom I re-introduced to bikes! Ah well, we all make mistakes (ducks and runs!) I like the idea of this meeting thing... so, as I have a vacant pillion seat, if anyone is short of a ride there (and maybe even back), and if you're somewhere between Manchester and Harrogate, let me know. Roachy can vouch for my riding style (boring), but don't believe anything else she says about me - it's all lies!!!! <grin> Looking forward to meeting some like-minded people. Ride safe. Mr P!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 14/02/2009 20:18  

welcome to the site Bandit Mr P hopefully we,ll be seeing you at Midlands meet the week before as well-quantock cafe-see events,should be a good turn-out there as well!

Update Reply
old red @ 14/02/2009 20:44  

Hiya Mr P and welcome to BM Hope to see you at a meet or two. Ride safe

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2009 21:23  

Yay - Mr P! Nice to see you here. I can vouch for his riding but I wouldn't call him boring but he is safe and experienced. I won't consider anyone that isn't.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/02/2009 22:26  

welcome mr p,see you there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2009 22:32  

Morning All, Just Googled this meet From mine, it's likely to be Bury, Ramsbottom, Clitheroe, Skipton, Harrogate Or maybe Todmorden, Keighley, Skipton, Harrogate Result! Some V.Nice roads.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 15/02/2009 09:07  

Old Red, Thanks for the heads-up about Quantock Cafe... I'll have a browse.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 15/02/2009 09:16  

Ooh...A59 Skipton to Harrogate, that's a nice road.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 15/02/2009 09:23  

Is there an echo in here??? Yep Roachy, one of my favourites, and hopefully not still covered in snow and ice! (or like one road yesterday, Mud, Slush and some presents from the local herd of cows!!!) Must get the scraper out to de-gunk the Bandit!!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 15/02/2009 09:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email