MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions Rally

East Leeds Lions Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions Rally

all packed just the food left to sling in the saddle bags friday moning then yahoo, brumm brumm honk honk up the M1, followed by hic hic lkuefhqobcqyqycb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz friday night LOL, if your up there and see a little gnome in a kilt staggering about give a wave lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 09/04/2009 01:29  

Roll on 1pm then its yeeehaaaaaaaa! oh and panic stations cos i havent packed yet!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/04/2009 07:03  

roll on 5pm ...then i'm in 'rally mode' Dont u just know today is gonna drag!! ..grrrrrr Gettin giddy now .. Steph ..got the puck! Pete... got the camera ! lol See u all tomorra !! Em... any news yet??

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/04/2009 07:17  

Am waiting for my lovely post lady to bring me a cheque!! I should know by lunchtime if I have cash or not. Hope you get this before you go to work Kaz,thanks for thinkin of me (now that you're banned from surfin at work!) Anyway digits crossed, I'll b there Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/04/2009 07:48  

I'm here EM.. can still access it, but only before 8.30am Well...fingers crossed for ya! but if u don't make it, there's plenty of other rallies. Forecast heavy rain tomorra .. Anyone for a mudfight?? *Just kidding...remembers the rally virgin last year, getting towed around behind the quad, with just a bit of gaffa tape over her boobies..!! lol nowt worse than having to travel home in wet muddy clothes/gaffa tape... maybe next time..lol*

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/04/2009 08:05  

have fun everyone while i stuck at bloody work

Update Reply
caz36 @ 09/04/2009 08:49  

Yippeeee !!! See ya all there Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/04/2009 11:43  

woo hoo 6 hrs n countin cheers for the netto heads up c u all there

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 09/04/2009 12:31  

YAyyyyyy nice one Em awww Caz.. I'll have a can or three for ya CC, u goin up tonight? See you all tomorra!

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/04/2009 12:47  

Woohooo.....just panniers to pack now. Cant load bike up tonight or i wont get it out of the gate in the morning...in fact am not sure there will even be room for me! Right, boys to sort and got to take dog to mums later(oh and have me tea cos she thinks i wont eat again till monday night) and i'll be almost ready

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/04/2009 14:17  

Heheheheheheh, only 2 1/2 hours and I finish work. Hoorayyyyyyyyy Then can think about heading off. Now where did I put that tent. lol.

Update Reply
Puds @ 09/04/2009 14:54  

Hope you all have a good time and the weather is good for you all..At least there.s no snow this year!! Enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2009 16:06  

Hoooooooooooooooray.. Just finshed work, off to pack Bike see ya all there, Party starts NOW

Update Reply
Puds @ 09/04/2009 17:25  

packed and ready just hanging around passing time away

Update Reply
petervalk @ 09/04/2009 21:42  

Hi all.
Afraid I've not been joining in the forum cos I've not been logged on for ages, but I'll see you in the real world this weekend. Do say hello, or I'll be spending all weekend reading a book all by myself... I'm the one in the silly Aussie hat - but seeing as I bought it there a few years back, so are several others. Well, say hello to anyone in a hat, eh? I'll be one of them. Unless it's too windy.
Goodnight, Happy Packing!!
John (on the hill).

Update Reply
manhill @ 09/04/2009 22:12  

Hiya John,we will endeavour(sp) to find you...if not am sure you'll find us! I'll be the one with a dog lead on(dont ask!)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/04/2009 22:34  

Heyy nice one John! be good to see you agen. Will look out for you, but i know Hullrider will have a similar hat on too..lol I'm sure we will find u..or u will find us lol See you all tomorra ppl!

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/04/2009 22:39  

Well the sun is out, I'm awake an the bikes got petrol in it at last ! So I suppose there's no excuse now, I'll have to go to Leeds For those who cant or dont make it, hope you find something nice to do instead and if not, I hope your weekend isn't stressful or boring. Blessed Be Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 10/04/2009 09:09  

Hmm. Never did get to see the dog lead - which could have been useful as SOMEBODY spent quite a large part of Saturday night on all fours.
Meanwhile, they may be rubbish quality, but my phone pics are the first! (Last year's don't count!). Photo's of whirling dervish in action will have to wait for a real camera uploading: too fast for my phone.
Off to my comfy bed now, after my 20 minute bicycle ride home.
I promise to bring an engine to the next event, as well as frame and wheels.
John

Update Reply
manhill @ 13/04/2009 01:24  

I didnt need it this time John, maybe i'm getting sensible in my old age? Plus the entertainment this year was provided by SOMEBODY else Had a fantastic weekend, was good to see so many of us there. Was also great seeing Ali, Grum amd Rich again (pete/kaz knows who they are). Will get some pics up later when my phone has charged up again.... Pete/Kaz - when/where are we going next?????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/04/2009 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email