MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions Rally

East Leeds Lions Rally (3) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions Rally (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions Rally

Hey manhill, whos that then, on all fours, as i recall it was only 10 mins n rather gracefully too lol, just got back,had great time, good to meet sum new faces and will add my little collection on pics soon. all ready for the next one.....!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 13/04/2009 14:11  

Wow...had a brilliant weekend... great company and excellent bands, especially Chantell McGregor Band, Angabout and Gokammando, look out for them, theyre brilliant!! John, (manhill) I missed the 'entertainment' on Saturday night, apparently happened just afer I left.. i don't suppose you got any pics?? lol Apparently she was just having a 5 min break..and was back up on her feet in no time, all refreshed!! haha Some good photos, Me, Steph and Pete might even been buried under the snow on those from last year! lol Well another Leeds Lions, and yet again a Brilliant Rally! Like Steph says it was good to See Grum, Ali and Rich agen and Roger and nice to meet Jess too... Also all the BM'ers who turned up.. lets see if I can remember them all:- Steph(DC), Pete(petevalk), me (Karey), Shaun (Stokebloke), Debi (chunkichick), (Debi's slave,..oops i mean daugther, Trish lol..shes a star!) Patsy (Puds), Phil (PaganPrince), John (Manhill), Gary(Blindman), Karen(Sp?)(Little Rebel).. darn! knew i wud forget other lads name...sorrrrrrrry.. think it was No1 Fan.. sorry.. Hullrider750 ( well done on your team winning the events!!) And Emzed..who made it in the end ! Sam (cent), who came all the way down from Stromness, did you get furthest travelled, Sam? Also Paul (Kasaki) who turned up Saturday, and slept under the stars!!! mad head !!! ...but he assures me he got home safely after leavin about 7am Sun Morning.. chilled to the bone! Also got a nice txt off Linda (lcotgrave) sayin enjoy the rally, she couldnt go as she was working, but Gary was there, and i managed to catch up with him Sunday morning and had a natter. Sorry if ive missed anyone, im just about wilting now.. the weekends catchin up wiv me.. If i suddenly remember anyone i will edit this post...lol I will put my pics up as soon as ive downloaded them! Was a really great weekend.. thanks everyone! I'm ready for the next one tooooooooo

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2009 15:10  

Just added my pics, from Pete peering outta his tent, to the red trike..

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2009 15:58  

Great rally, wot a start to the season. I have uploaded my pics from the rally too. It was a little chilly at night but the mornings were spectacular. See you all at matlok and RC's bash if your going.

Update Reply
Phil @ 13/04/2009 17:05  

EDIT: just remembered.. billynomates was there too, had a brief chat on Friday, but didn't see him after that. Where did you go billy?

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2009 17:20  

Great Rally, good company, lots of drinking, some dancing & even some sun shine.

Update Reply
Puds @ 13/04/2009 18:42  

Great w/e folks, was "greeted"  by Kaz and saw PP an had a nice chat, caught a fleeting glimpse of Puds, as she "bee-lined" for the bar but lost her in the crowd after that Didn't see anyone else I recognised but maybe they saw me   Into Valley next (all being well)   Em  

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/04/2009 20:42  

would just like to say YAHOO had a ball as well as meeting new and old faces carnt wait till the next one

Update Reply
petervalk @ 13/04/2009 20:54  

Matts just had a go for me adding the pics from last year and deleated them (he origanally praised me for great pics lol) even though the event was only this weekend. Thanks Karey but my erm team was Hull & District MCC my club in Hull (Lived up to our pubs name quite well eh?? The Sportsman Hedon Road Hull every one wellcome 8-11pm Tues Nights) We won the opposite steering trike race (yours truly steering suppose the benifit od towing a trailer to judge width better and a forklift licence helped with the cack handed steering lol) but down to two great lads pushing... We went on to be joint 3 way winners of the assault course, and then beat all commers in the tug o war (even though we, that's all teams only supposed to have 6 members) East Leeds Lions put two extra men in a fresh legged scratch team JUST TO GIVE US A CHALLANGE they said lol we held em for what seamed an age before we finally lost balance and they got us but as we were only 6 we won that event too......... We were actually only 5.5 men our rally sec is the local rep for Nadb HE HAS ONLY GOT 1 GOOD LEG lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 13/04/2009 21:17  

By the way, cos I couldn't find ya'll I had to eat ALL the easter chocs I brought to share Nearly made meself poorly Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/04/2009 07:34  

I thought i may have seen you sunday morning Em up by the stalls, but i wasnt sure, so didnt say anthing in case i made a tit of myself

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/04/2009 08:22  

looks like you all had a good time anyway...well apart from one of you...a little birdie tells me someone passed out..wonder who that could of been eh!!

Update Reply
meza95 @ 14/04/2009 13:15  

An here's me thinkin I'm unmistakable Never mind DC, there's always next time Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/04/2009 16:34  

Posted some pics of ELL rally (if they've gone up ok)

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/04/2009 15:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email