MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Merry christmas

Merry christmas - Forums [Biker Match] Merry christmas - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Merry christmas

following on from TC's post in the smutty corner.. May I be the 2nd to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2009 ! Eat, drink and be merry fellow BMers !! Kaz xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/12/2008 12:51  

Cheers Karey! What was behind door number 1 on the BM Advent Calendar???

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/12/2008 13:08  

Come next w/e, u is gonna get the biggest ever!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2008 13:09  

YW TC...and i can't tell u, cos i went straight to door number 24... I kno, I kno.. impatient or wot?!? but boy was it worth it !! hehe Okies XK...just mek sure its before i ave sumfin to eat.. dunt want bacon butty comin bak atcha ! * just realised TC dint actually mean the sexy virtual calendar my mate emailed me....ooops...* Errmmm I dunno TC...the official Advent Calendar buyer is off today...and i ant opened my home one yet...on account of i ant bought one yet ..lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/12/2008 13:17  

bah humbug!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/12/2008 13:51  

There is a virtual Erotic BM Advent Calendar???? *sulks cos I wasn't asked to pose.... or help with the photo shoot...* (I make a great tripod... )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/12/2008 13:53  

Woooo hooooooo TC... ^^^^^^ that comment is not good wivout pics.. or at least a link! TC said,...(I make a great tripod... )... Not sure they actually want THAT kinda tripod for the shoot ! TM...if you wanna bar humbugs from your Christmas festivities then you do that laddy, just dunt fill up too much on the tin of Roses/Quality Streets etc..

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/12/2008 14:04  

TC - tis way too cold fer u 2 get yr kit off! (remember the poor lasses not accomplished in full-frontal!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2008 14:08  

Pah - I swim naked in waterfall pools in Winter... a little cold doesn't worry me!! (hmmm.... I wonder where those pics are?) Anyhoo, this thread isn't about how great I am! Back to the festivities!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/12/2008 14:20  

Oh yippy skippy dooo...

Guess where I'M going to be spending Xmas? Death Valley Bloody Hospital

Yeah - thanks for sorting out an early date and everything, appreciate it, but seriously? 22nd December? FFS. They reckon it's a 5 day stay. Oh joy. Oh wonder. Oh delight.

Also means I can't do the Dad run to get him HOME from hospital on Xmas Eve... (and that I'll still be out sick when the bossman goes on holiday on 9th Jan Bovvered?!)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/12/2008 18:09  

ooh its christmasy christmas time!!!! i have burnt down my candle to number 1!!!! opened my advent calender and found a cracker!!!!!! (unfortunately, my calender is not a calender like Karey's.......( Damn!!) TC.... "i make a great tripod!!!!!!!" cant begin to explain the mental images i have going through my head on that one!!!!! He He..

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 01/12/2008 18:25  

Erm...at the risk of being rollocked, it aint Christmas yet One of my neighbours has a wreath hanging at their front door already, and this evening I could hear fireworks going off... no wonder I'm confused lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/12/2008 22:02  

The fireworks have been going off round here since the beginning of October! Hehehe!

My next door neighbour has a lovely wreath... really tasteful... quite impressed actually

Probably not worth doing any decs here if I'm going to be in Death Valley... and won't be fit enough to take 'em back down in time either!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/12/2008 22:35  

Ok Wannabe, looks like we will have to bring Christmas to you at the hospital. But I'm not going to wear a red suit!

Update Reply
shooter @ 01/12/2008 23:59  

Merry Christmas to everyone on BM

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2008 23:22  

That's fair comment Batty... After all, I've refused to wear a yellow one!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 23:25  

Sorry to hear you are going to be in hospital Wannabe...hope all goes well....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2008 23:27  

Cheers BC

Can't WAIT for it to be finally sorted! I might even be able to start living again, instead of bimbling through day by day!

I've been gathering tips together on how to get myself sent home Xmas Eve... It's not the being in hospital that's so much of a problem... it's the fact that Mother will insist on driving the family over to visit... and she REALLY didn't ought to be driving these days I've got visions of having to wheel myself round to A&E to visit them!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/12/2008 08:12  

Wannabe hope all goes well and hope santa bring you all you want.. oh and Happy xmas to all.

Update Reply
dabnis @ 08/12/2008 17:59  

Cheers Dabnis :o)

Good point actually...

*packs HUGE stocking into hospital bag*

Hope you have a good'un too!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/12/2008 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email