MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Thought for the day...

Thought for the day... - Forums [Biker Match] Thought for the day... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Thought for the day...

I figured it might be nice to have a discussion thread where we could submit some positive mental attitude stylee thoughts for the day...

Y'know the kind of thing...

Sugar-coated schmaltz, masquerading as valuable advice that'll give you empowerment and personal growth/fulfilment... These days usually sent via email with chocolate box pictures and instructions to forward it to 3,047 people within 14 nanoseconds or both your legs'll fall off.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Today's thought for the day is:

"If you're gonna ride my arse that hard, at least you could pull my hair!!"

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 08:45  

I'm saying nowt - I've already had a thump for the post about photos and a bath!!! Jeez, did I get a look. I thought I'd accidentally drowned next door's kitten!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/11/2008 09:28  

I've had a great fortnight, not having to put up with someone screaming and swearing at me all day, every day, so it seemed appropriate... Just so long as I remember it on Monday...

He'll wonder why I'm sniggering at him instead of quaking in me boots and crying

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 10:35  

I'm so sorry Wannabe you're gonna have to explain that one to me....Please don't get angry......it must be the sheltered life I've had but for the life of me I don't understand it.

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/11/2008 10:37  

Ah young Grasshopper... the understanding is within you, once found you will suddenly pluck out the karmic root of birth and death and break down the cave of ignorance.

Thus you will attain a peace in which the phoenix has left the golden gate and the crane has been set free of its operator.

At this time the basis of mind, consciousness, and emotion is shattered and the realm of illusion with its endless sinking in the cycle of birth and death is overturned. The treasure accumulation of the Three Bodies and the Four Wise Dudes is taken away, and the miraculous realms of the Six Supernatural Powers and Three Insights is transcended.

Or something along those lines

Lemme hear you say OMMMMMMMM....

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 10:42  

OMMMMMMMMMM.........ooooh you say the nicest things.....but still you didn't explain the riding your ass thing, why would anyone want your ass when greater pleasures are to be found elsewhere.

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/11/2008 11:16  

*tuts*

Enlightenment can only be attained through developing self-understanding, not by having the answers handed to you on a plate!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 13:34  

ah so .... master WB chow.....Can you then tell us what sound a waving hand makes so I may go away and enlighten myself plus if I drop that plate will it make a void in the universe before it reaches its end.....So many unanswered questions wonder if this is chineese enlightenment......Man who goes out on bike in freezing fog get ice cold goolies and same man with hole in pocket will not feel cocky all day

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/11/2008 14:27  

Am liking the idea of a 'thought for the day' WB.......does that mean though that because you've given us the first one, thats it until tomorrow?... Maybe it could be 'thoughts for the day'.....(then i can indulge myself, and give you my favourite!!)....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/11/2008 16:15  

Tsk tsk... there are no rules...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 16:19  

Just being polite is all.....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/11/2008 16:21  

At least someone is!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/11/2008 16:24  

Ah, you know me...a true gent! *coughs nervously, n exits stage left*

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/11/2008 16:28  

my thought for the day: ***WB's been on the chill pills!!! ***

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/11/2008 16:40  

my thought for today,simple,cheesy,corny,guilty to all three,but oh so very true; Its nice to be important.... but more important to be nice

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2008 01:12  

Like you say cassie, very true... My thought for the day..... NO ONE CAN GET YOUR GOAT IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S TIED....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/11/2008 01:25  

lol Cassie n Arf....and loved WB's original one....rofl.... *goes away to think one of her own up...*.....

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 30/11/2008 01:49  

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they P'd me off.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/11/2008 02:23  

No need to hide them WB. Bring 'em to my house and I'll throw them in the pit in the back garden where I keep all mine.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 30/11/2008 11:16  

Yeah but soon that patio you're building's going to tower over your house Geoff! You should've dug a deeper pit...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/11/2008 11:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email