MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bike show

bike show - Forums [Biker Match] bike show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bike show

hi all is anyone going to the bike show next thursday the 4th? wud love to meet up with a few people and say hi

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2008 13:58  

lots of people have added themselves to the list, but with it being such a big event is it poss to have a list of who is going on which day so that its easier to sort out getting together?

Update Reply
julie j @ 25/11/2008 18:25  

Wills started a thread asking the same thing: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=2811 and a few people have indicated when they are going... I will be there all day on Friday 28th... (not long now - woo hoo!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/11/2008 18:30  

I will be there most of the day on Monday 1st. Meeting some friends that I have met on bike tours.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 25/11/2008 20:07  

I'm going up on the Monday or Tuesday most likely, still tbc!

Update Reply
njl @ 25/11/2008 21:00  

is anybody going this Sunday 30th?

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/11/2008 21:59  

I am now going on Friday 5th not as first planned on the Thursday 4th If anyone even fancies meeting up before or after they have been to the show then give me a shout, I am not far from the NEC

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/11/2008 22:13  

I'm going on the 1st too, with my dad who's just bought a new bike and a friend who passed her DAS last week. We are gonna shop till we drop!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 26/11/2008 13:51  

... and of course, I am going BEFORE the VAT reduction on Monday.... DOH!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/11/2008 22:31  

Hadn't thought of that! Woo hoo!! Now let's see, if I plan now to spend say £200, then £29.78 would have been VAT. However, with VAT going down to 15%, then the VAT will now only be £25.53, so I'd save a whopping £4.25. Or in other words I can have another burger for the same cost. Woo hoo!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/11/2008 23:25  

At the NEC? I'd be suprised if you'll get a cuppa for 4.25! And it'll be cold.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/11/2008 23:58  

I'll be there on Monday. Will be in Brum on Friday morning sorting out colours for new wheels for a new motor but no time to go to the show.

Update Reply
shooter @ 27/11/2008 00:18  

Off to bed now as I have to leave at 6 tomorrow morning to catch a plane down to the NEC. If anybody is at the NEC tomorrow and see's a dude walking round in a black vest with feathers hanging from his arm (and a clone of himself next to him) please feel free to say hi!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/11/2008 22:09  

You're twins?! They made more than one of you?!

*faints ... but manages to call for Jeeves to bring the smelling salts as she slides gracefully to the floor*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/11/2008 22:14  

Im goin this Sunday if anyones abart :)

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/11/2008 22:17  

i might take you up on that karey lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 27/11/2008 22:36  

Woooohoooo Petey !! mite just see u there then ! :o) and WB to BM xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/11/2008 00:05  

Came back this evening and it seems better laid out that last year - same split level, but the upper halls have a bit more space to breathe.
Met Shellshine (aka Jennie) on the Honda stand - she's a sweetie who looks just like her photographs who says hi to any passing BMers.
Maybe Kaz and any others from the FFS crew should set up their own bike business. David Silver are offering new Chinese Honda 125 clones (Wuyangs) to the trade at about £450 plus VAT - less if you buy in bulk!

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/11/2008 01:06  

Hey Wills...that wud be Wicked ...and wot a kool name for a shop... Bikes FFS !!! hehehe Well i got back from the NEC at abart 8pm.. had a wicked day.. my first time..and i thoroughly enjoyed it !! I was like a kiddie in a sweetie shop !! And it was all the better cos Toseland was there wiv his band ..theyre really pretty good u know :o) Sorry I dint get to meet Shellshine... there were so many ppl abart, and I wasnt sure wot she looked like. Im definately gonna be goin agen!! only next time it wud be great to have a limitless bank account ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/11/2008 22:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email