MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kent gig - 20th December...

Kent gig - 20th December... - Forums [Biker Match] Kent gig - 20th December... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kent gig - 20th December...

*tries again*

I'm reliably informed that this time the gig's DEFINITELY at the Huffler's Arms in Dartford... and it's DEFINITELY on the 20th December.

I won't stick it up in events just in case of a last minute "Oh dear we got it wrong" scenario again, but if anyone's interested in going, drop me a PM & I'll give you pub details etc.

The band's called "Uncut" - rock covers - usual local pub band stuff - great band & a great night out, when they get the right pub/date

Very poor quality video to give you a taster here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W5IS0akeICU&feature=channel

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/11/2008 10:04  

Well if its DEFINITELY on im DEFINITELY coming Maybe the rest of the Kent Rat pack can make it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2008 11:31  

Might be pushing it a bit to get bods along - last Sat before Xmas and all that, but should be a good atmosphere there anyway.

Especially if the guitarist and drummer do well in their competition... they both work for Asda and, along with a different bass player, have made it to the semi-finals of this year's "Asda's Got Talent"... or was it the finals? I dunno... I wasn't really paying attention.

*ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/11/2008 11:34  

i'll be there wannabe....... i may even sing a song if i'm allowed................ he he... been pwacticing and pwacticing weally good i have!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 25/11/2008 18:21  

Quality!

You spoken to himself yet? A swift kick to the derriere may be required!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/11/2008 18:24  

did drop in a text sunday evening....... figured he was busy..... may resort to giving him a bell what do you think?? my colds gone... i'm in fine voice laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 25/11/2008 18:30  

Yep - give him a bell... most likely got no credit by now! lol (He works 6am-2pm BTW)

Voice is sounding fabulous dahling ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/11/2008 18:35  

PMSL so the voice is sounding good saturday night cabray is all booked then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2008 22:07  

It was the Finals they got to...

They're in Wakefield today/tomorrow doing their thang... so fingers crossed for 'em

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/12/2008 18:45  

Awwww... Pipped at the post by a 17 year old doing a perfick cover of Eva Cassidy's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/12/2008 22:13  

Le bump... You still up for this one DS?

Dave's asked ME to do BVs!!! I told him "NNNNNOOOOOOoooo!!" but that I know a girl who would

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/12/2008 18:45  

lol at wannabe....... do you really????? i'm soo there ........ looking forward to it!!! what do you reckon.... how many folks not coming if i do BV!!! he he ( we could always not tell..... )

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 09/12/2008 18:52  

OK tis our little secret m'dear

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/12/2008 18:54  

No it aint!!...what the f**ks a BV when it's at home then guys?......huh?.....i'm waiting, n patience slipping away.......you sooooo don't want that to happen.....so just tell us....NOW>>?

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 09/12/2008 21:28  

*whispers: Backing Vocals*

Shhhh!

It's a secret!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/12/2008 21:31  

Ah, right..i see..*ahem*...thankyou for finally bringing one of these new fangled sayings to my attention me dear...one cannot be too careful in this day n age... one understands how important it is to keep up with the 'chat' coming from the streets these days..um..'man'...yes,yes, well keep up the good work..um..'sister''...and i'll 'check you out laters'...

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 09/12/2008 21:42  

Groovy man...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/12/2008 09:50  

or..... it could be ............ Born-again Virgins!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 10/12/2008 15:47  

*comments not*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/12/2008 16:10  

Now DS, i may have been born in the morning, but it wasn't yesterday morning........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 10/12/2008 16:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email