MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dear Santa

Dear Santa - Forums [Biker Match] Dear Santa - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dear Santa

I know it's a bit early to be writing to Santa but what would you like in your stocking this year, apart from a leggy blonde? What's the most useless pressie you received? My most useless pressie was a WOOLY jumper, I'm allergic to wool.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2008 23:29  

Heyyyyy I don't want a leggy blonde ! thank u !! lol Can't think of a most useless pressie...but one of the strangest was a Christmas Pudding, last year. We did a secret santa at work..and everyone was getting fairly good stuff... bath bombs, money box shaped like a motorbike ( was GUTTED i dint get that !) bottle of wine, ...etc ..you get the idea...... What did i get?????? A FEKKIN XMAS PUDDING !!!!!!!! I mite even put it back in the secret santa sack this year...hehehehehehehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/11/2008 23:38  

The most useless prezzie i had for christmas was my ex husband. Looking forward to what im getting this year. SP it better be good

Update Reply
pony123 @ 19/11/2008 00:00  

Pony Im too expensive love..

Update Reply
SP @ 19/11/2008 00:03  

No man is ever too expensive love. Believe me !!!!

Update Reply
pony123 @ 19/11/2008 00:05  

Tiz the bleedin women that work out expensive!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2008 00:40  

My exwife's xmas pressie to herself 3 yrs ago cost me half of every thing i had!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2008 00:43  

My most useless ones are always the toiletries, everyone knows I'm allergic to soap and smellies and I still get them, arghhhh, so mum's bathrooms bulging with her stuff and the stuff I pass on ! Also the gorgeous scarf I got a few years ago, I'm allergic to wool too and altho it looked adorable, withing seconds of going near it, my skin was itchy.... guess what, mum got the scarf too - she does well out of my prezzies ! Then there was the year, about 5 years ago when I'd spent a small fortune on the ex hubby (Skelextrix, etc) and all I got from him was a mug......... yep, a mug for a mug...... What would I like for christmas? Just lots of happy smiley faces in our lil nest, thats the best gift I could have this year

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/11/2008 07:00  

Well I'd like World peace, a bulging bank account (that was safe!) A Lamborghini, just one little Aston Martin, a mansion in the country and an enormous penis. Failing that I'd settle for a bag of chocolate buttons and a hug.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/11/2008 08:05  

Do you want giant choc buttons. us girls love a man who knows what he wants. Lol x

Update Reply
pony123 @ 19/11/2008 08:12  

Hey Ghosty..I wud gid ya a multi pack of chocolate buttons if you got the rest of your wish list !

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/11/2008 08:33  

the very best prezzies are always the homemade ones from the kids, ive got quite a collection now ! but apart from that what would be really nice would be a lovely happy little fat hairy man to snuggle up on the sofa with, well not to little and not to fat but def cant compromise on the other bits! oh dear, am i gonna get deleted for being very un pc and using the f word?

Update Reply
julie j @ 19/11/2008 08:52  

Dear Santa, A job would be nice, I bin a good boy, XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2008 11:43  

Better health for me Santa X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/11/2008 12:25  

the very best prezzies are always the homemade ones from the kids

My Mum still gets 'em from me and I'm 40! Hehehe!

She loves it though - much prefers something that I've spent time and effort on, than something I've grabbed in the shop on Xmas Eve ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/11/2008 12:31  

not sure on worst but yeh best prezzie was key ring from my kids with BEST DAD made by both of them still got it four years on .

Update Reply
dabnis @ 19/11/2008 18:53  

Dear Santa Please can I have a female who I can shower with love and affection, who's willing to come on hollidays and outings and who's into bikes (motorbikes)....thanks Santa...will leave some baileys and mince pies for you when you call.

Update Reply
Herne @ 19/11/2008 19:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email