MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

leeds city centre

leeds city centre (2) - Forums [Biker Match] leeds city centre (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

leeds city centre

You deserve the flak lol nay lad I've given up hoping to find anyone..it's just not worth the hassle to be had for a fool all the time.

Update Reply
Herne @ 13/11/2008 19:35  

Don't put yerself down, mate. No one's taking you for a fool. (well, not all the time)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2008 19:53  

Depending on which evening and what i am working that day and the following one, Im up for that JJ

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/11/2008 20:27  

ah I know you frag...this time will come and give you a big hug...just to be sociable ya know Sorry Pagan but not you even tho I do like the pony tail

Update Reply
Herne @ 14/11/2008 17:33  

No offence taken Herne. Does that mean i can't give you the kiss of life??

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/11/2008 18:31  

sorry Julie i couldn't possibly say, glad a few others knew what I was talking about though lol. I really thought that Nosh was a common word, other than the food kind lol.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/11/2008 18:50  

well some people are a bit more helpful thankfully, one does need to be informed of these things in order to avoid future misunderstandings!

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/11/2008 19:20  

Don't worry Matt, Julie and i have had an oral discussion about it via a PM!!.....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 14/11/2008 23:45  

Herne I think that would be appropriate as you spent all the Big D meet, eying up and flirting with my ZZR, she did tell me you know. How you were saying what a pretty colour she was an how you wished your bike was the same You men! in bike terms that translates to "my wife doesnt understand me" She was mortified on behalf of your ZZR

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/11/2008 07:37  

Frag You're way over my head flower I understand the flirting with your bike bit lol but don't have a clue after that...who was mortified and why But your bike is nice and looked after while mine is mainly for work and gets dragged out in the early hours no matter what the weather....as for the VFR tho I;m sure your bike would be proud to be seen with him

Update Reply
Herne @ 15/11/2008 09:52  

Hi JJ are you going to pit it on events? i will be there. Best wishes Kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 16/11/2008 17:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email