MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Born before 1986 ??

Born before 1986 ?? (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Born before 1986 ?? (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Born before 1986 ??

Nooooo but was Black Cat's before them.. that was only when she was being posh, any other time it was 1/2oz of Golden Virginia and a pack of green rizlas Does anyone remember those 'cocktail cigarettes' ? They were long and different pastel colours with a gold band round the filter? verryy pooosh ! Oooooh and Herbal cigs.. usedta get them from Boots!! was like smoking a compost heap..but we felt good cos we was smoking 'healthily' !!! ...and of course when u had a cold u hadta get menthol cigs...cos they were 'better' for you !!! I'm sooooooooooo glad i stopped !! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 09:47  

woodbine was my first fag!!sick as a pig but soldiered on till hooked!!Dad didnt like it but eventually started scroungin fags of me!!!then moved on to Guard's an Embassy,then Benson and hedges king size!sometimes 666's not forgettin Camel's and Marlborough's and russian sobrani's smoked a pipe for a while!!clan baccy wonderful aroma![plus some other dubious weed!]eventually kicked the habit after smoking a duty free pack of 'Kent' and then cut down gradually till i jus stopped!takes years for the taste for a fag to go!!after dinner,with a drink are the worst times for cravings!but it eventually goes and you see what a stupid habit it is!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/10/2008 10:29  

Used to be able to buy 5 Park drive. if you hadn't enough they'd split the pack for ya.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 21/10/2008 10:47  

thats right and jars of single ciggy's! remember sayings like 'your more interesting if you smoke' every pub an club was a fog!!!but because most peeps smoked you didnt notice it! an the cinema !!feet up an puffin awayc curls of smoke spirallin upwards !!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/10/2008 10:54  

ooh yehhh...and remember going upstairs on the bus to smoke. And even smoking at work!! I can't imagine sitting here at my desk, now, puffin away on 20 fags as I typed... ?!?! Weird or wot??!? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 10:57  

one thing it was good for was breaking the ice!in a group or chattin a girl flash the ash an you started chattin!!cheaper than buyin a round of drinks!!and the time honoured lightin a girls ciggy![with a flip top petrol lighter of course!] quite sexy if done right!with a bit of eye contact![not burnin her lip or finger or eyebrows when your pissed]!] if she held your hand while lightin her fag youre in!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/10/2008 11:03  

lol..yehh.. i gotta agree there...was kinda good for gettin chatting.. like in a pub.. askin a fella for a light was much better than askin him to buy u a drink ! lol OMG ...... I've just remembered the time in a Chinese restaurant when i lit my cig off the candle...setting fire to my hair cos it was covered in hairspray !!!!! I've never seen a waiter move so fast .. smotherin my head wiv a cloth!!... (unless it was sum kind of S&M thing) ?!?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 11:10  

youve reminded me of the hairspray thingy sometimes there was the smell of singeing!! an of course it happened that some pisshead would attempt to actually light a girls hair from the back!![always been idiots around]another favourite was to light someones newspaper while they were reading it! have you ripped your lip when pulling a unfiltered ciggy away!!or it burned down to your lip an you cant get it of as its stuck!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/10/2008 11:17  

pmsfl !!! yehhhhh.. the newspaper thing was funny...but sooo stupid ! lol .. i remember gettin my hair snipped off in a school assembly anorl.... Grrrrrrr As for the tab gettin stuk on yr lip!! yehhhhh done that many a time..usually burnin mi fingers.... !! lol Wot abart lighting the wrong end of your cig?? (filtered ones of course) or breakin yr last cig... then havint to tek the filter off...and empty out some of the bakka and expertly fitting the 2 pieces back together I'm sat here grinnin like a Cheshire Cat !!! Cheers for that TM... after the week i've had.. this is jus wot the Dr ordered ! Have u ever lit yr cig in a car..and gone to throw the match out the window..only it was shut?? or done the same wiv a tab? I did that one...the bloody thing came back and burnt mi chest..right through my new top !!! grrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 11:27  

ive put my pipe!yes a pipe!!in my jkt pocket and scorched the jkt right through!and of course as you say throwin butts out the window to have them bounce back in remember sittin on one an burnt a hole in my new bell bottom jeans!!!!plus a hole in the seat!i remember the dash on my car covered in fag pkt's and riding a motorbike with a ciggy on!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/10/2008 11:54  

I remember 5 Park Drives too, used to walk up to Annies corner shop at the top of our terrace for some cigs for dad when I was just over 7, shocking really ! and the old carbolic soap, urghhh what a wiff used to get about 6 black jacks with a penny from her shop, and it was magic that shop, they had the cheapest toys tat in the window, but to me it was heaven that shop We had green lino too in all the rooms downstairs, and I thought we was 'dead posh' when we moved to sutton in 78 and had a phone for the first time ever, no more sitting in the phone box on the shelf for me as little girl, freezing to death. The Phone box is still there on Holderness road, top of Holland St, cant believe I used to fit on that little shelf now

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2008 13:13  

OMG just worked out I was 18 in 1986

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2008 13:16  

Did your bum look big in the phonebox?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2008 13:29  

XKLYBR, I can remember coming out of hospital, when I was about 11, the guy who collected me gave me a woodbine, it just about put me back in there...lol Then I was taken to the cinema to watch JAWS, yes the first one.. Everyone in there nearly took off when the head dropped in the boat underwater...pmsl

Update Reply
Spyder @ 21/10/2008 13:30  

XKL wrote: Did your bum look big in the phonebox? It spreads out and escapes through the broken windows, so hell yeah, its BIG !!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2008 13:34  

Ah, but were the windows broken before said escape, or as a direct consequence? Nutty's got a big bum. Nutty's got a big bum. Nutty's got a big bum.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2008 13:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email