MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Born before 1986 ??

Born before 1986 ?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Born before 1986 ?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Born before 1986 ??

haha... i remember Blakeys too ! were ace for gettin sparks while freewheeling down a steep road on your chopper! OMG.. i had forgotten abart them bloody trousers !! i had a pair of 4-button waistbanders wiv hoooooge side patchpockets, worn over a pair of very high platform wedge shoes. I had a date wiv a really nice fella.. i set off from mi mums to meet him ...and fell off the kerb.. Big rip in mi knee.. twisted swollen ankle .. and hurt pride ... needless to say..i dint go on the date ! oi Steph !!!! havta ask yr dad indeed !! Cheeky Mare!! pmsl We usedta camp out over the local park.. there wud be loads of us.. lads and lasses.. (mum fort i was stoppin at mi mates) usedta throw a blanket and pillow out my bedroom window..then sneak out!! heheh

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/10/2008 20:08  

Seems like the only one around here who forgot they were called blakeys, thick or what Ooeerr DC...... gonna have to keep a...um...eye on you!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 20:37  

i use to get together with all the kids on the estate and play games like kick the can and knock down ginger!! use to race down hills in a train like formation... loads of us on roller skates, then all fall over at the bottom, how we never broke our necks i'll never know!! i love my chopper, it was red and black and yes.... i had tassles on mine..... funily enough, someone cut them off if i remember rightly!! left me bike outside for a quick run indoors, came back and guess what????????? Gone!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 16/10/2008 20:39  

*slinks off very quietly, exit door to the left*

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 20:45  

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 20:46  

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 20:46  

Buts thats ok.......... i found out who it was.................. whats that saying about revenge being a dish best served cold Arf??????? lol ooooh be afraid...... be very afraid!!!!!!!!!lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 16/10/2008 20:54  

*GULP* wheres me mate Ricdude when i need him?! Does shadowing you on your first proper rideout earn me any brownie points DS?!! ie a dish now served luke warm?!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 21:02  

Ha Ha Ha........ well yes i have to say that you did have to endure that trauma...... still not sure if Ricdude ever recovered!!!! all i can say is................ Be careful where you hang ya tassles my friend!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 16/10/2008 21:15  

Both of us booked into 'Clouds' for a week after that experience!!!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 21:20  

Dude,why the hell would you want tassles on your bike? That'll look pretty on your strretfighter won't it. S'ok DS,i've recovered ok from our ride out. I let you in my place again so must be ok.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:25  

Wow !, That started a few nostalgic moments :) So what were we listening too ?? I can remember being a big fan of Slade, (Cum on feel the noise) Now that was what you called high boots (Platforms where I came from)(Portsmouth) Baycity rollers (bye bye Baby) pmsl, did I really like that Did anyone like Bowie or (Ziggy startdust in the 70s he was known as) How about Bonny M (Ma Baker) No heavy stuff for me, Childrens homes would not allow it I also goto mention I thought columo was ace, and used to go to the pictures on a Saturday and watch Captain Marvel (cost a shilling then) btw, CB radios, sure that was late 80s

Update Reply
Spyder @ 16/10/2008 22:27  

Slade,Sweet were on my list along with Deep Purple,Black Sabbath etc. Never got into the Bay City Rollers. Could of sworn they had tassles somewhere. TV wise it was Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet. Know it was last year but Ashes to Ashes brought a few memories back with the music and fashion. Nice one Spyder,you've stirred some innocent times up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:34  

Wow wot a lot of memories I have from this era. I loved Ziggy Stardust, Slade but being OLD I bopped to Reggae and Motown hehe!!! My sister loved Beach Boys but my ultimate heroes were The Monkees first record I ever bought was 'My Boy Lollipop' by Millie jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz those days were fab!!! Never had a bike that I can remember, lived on 12th floor block of council flats. Oh I forgot TV was Rag, Tag and Bobtail, Tales of the Riverbank, The Woodentops aaaahhh loved them, Bill and Ben. Bloody hell really showing me age now

Update Reply
Mazza @ 16/10/2008 22:40  

Trumpton,Camberwick Green,Chigley.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:44  

Trumpton,Camberwick Green,Chigley.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:44  

being born in 72 i grew up listening to Abba constantly on the radio and my dad played their LPs on his record player, remember them.......LPs................... vinyl a real record!! with the words inside so you could sing along... which i did.... lol i remember the wombles releasing wombling merry christmas!! My dad bought that for me on 7" and i use to dance around the room singing along!! lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 16/10/2008 22:48  

Yeah I liked My boy lolipop, First record I bought was Everything I own (david Gates) Geezz last few post makes me sound a right softy and how about Stingray and Marine Boy

Update Reply
Spyder @ 16/10/2008 22:49  

Come back Troy!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:51  

Come back Troy!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2008 22:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email