MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

what day for Stafford show

what day for Stafford show - Forums [Biker Match] what day for Stafford show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

what day for Stafford show

Just looked and seen there are lot of people with their names down as going to the show next week so just wondered what day people were planning on going then maybe we could meet up there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/10/2008 21:36  

I'll be there on Sunday. Would be good to meet up with a few peeps.

Update Reply
mat750 @ 12/10/2008 22:21  

hmmmm wanted to go to this but its a bit of a long way for me.. Will give it some careful thought over the week

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/10/2008 22:36  

I will be there sunday. Be nice to meet up. Want to arrange a time and location? cruiser, then everyone knows where and when to meet if they are interested.

Update Reply
Bikerchick21 @ 13/10/2008 20:19  

Sounds a good plan Bikerchick will put something up in a couple of days but if anyone else has any suggestions then please let us all know when and where.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/10/2008 21:18  

I was thinking that the best place to meet would be either by the front doors into the main hall or by the bar downstairs in the main hall. I think the bar sounds like a better idea... dunno why...

Update Reply
mat750 @ 13/10/2008 21:36  

*bump*

I've sorted my babysitter out and I'll be there on the Sunday. Front doors of the main hall at 1pm sounds OK to me...anyone reckon different?
PM me if you want my mobile number.

Ooohhh, I've made the 1,000 posts club!

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/10/2008 21:38  

Sounds good Wills. I should be able to make it there by 1pm, seeing as it's only 4 miles away from my house!! PM on its way.

Update Reply
mat750 @ 15/10/2008 22:38  

So 1pm it is then, you will recognise me I will have my rollers still in as can't abide helmet hair will also be carrying the latest copy of peoples friend as sometimes its the only friend I have.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2008 22:42  

Would you

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/10/2008 22:52  

Would you rather I met you by the Vintage Zimmer stand?

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/10/2008 22:52  

Sounds good to me Wills you will know which one is mine it has go faster stripes on it as well as tring tring noddy bell and wicker basket on the front but if I tell you a secret then promise you won't tell anyone else the go faster stripes are only for show, it's really still restricted only did my little test.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2008 23:11  

Just found this link for the show guide this will show you what is situated where and who will be there. http://www.mpldigital.com/mortons-media/stafford-show-p...rogramme/2

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/10/2008 09:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email