MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Message for all.

Message for all. - Forums [Biker Match] Message for all. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Message for all.

You don't need to post answers to this unless you want to. I Have noticed that I seem to have started monopolising the forums of late. If by doing this I have offended anybody, then I offer my appologies. It wasn't intentional. I will try to restrict myself to the number of posts i make in the future. For anyone who was scared away by me doing this, I appologise even more strongly. We are nice people in here really. I will try to contain my enthusiasm a bit better from now on. Hope you all continue to enjoy the site. Rube

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/10/2006 17:48  

Not a problem for me cos I don`t tend to post much on here and someone`s gotta keep an eye on the site........ as you know I tend to be on Bikechat more and can probs be accused of being as much of an enthusiastic poster as you are here!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 30/10/2006 17:51  

thank **** for that Rube.... I was gonna send you and Rock Chick a joint bill for my next optitions fee. haha, only joking. You enjoy urself mate and make sure everyone else enjoys ur humour too, its nice to have you around. Though I do think ur in competition with RC, haha. How cruel would it be for me to reset you both to zero??? Ah ha ha ha

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/10/2006 18:32  

Actually it wasn't until Sean mentioned the posts that I realised just how many I had done.... then the next time I looked it had gone up again. I just like swapping banter with everyone. But I was wandering if I was overwhelming other folks, so I think I will make the attempt to ease off a touch...... difficult as it may be cos I am addicted to the site... lol I suppose that I am helping to keep it alive and kicking, but I think what is needed is not more posts but more postees. Anyway if it starts to look a bit slack, I can soon take up where I left off. If you put me back to zero you could keep it there I suppose...... just let me know if I am doing to much in the future. Cheers mate.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/10/2006 19:39  

Dave keep on posting ,your posts all ways make me smile,nice to have you around mate

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 30/10/2006 20:18  

yeah rube we love ya hun u always make us laugh with ur posts ur a top bloke

Update Reply
RC @ 31/10/2006 04:15  

rube the boards wouldnt be the same without your banter !!!!!!! keep up the posts and enjoy it if everyone was worried about the amount of posts they do the boards would be empty !!!! an you've not got many more then you'll be in front of rc !!!! now theres a challange

Update Reply
storm @ 31/10/2006 08:45  

Thats frightening...... being in front of RC after all I've said to her in the past. lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 31/10/2006 11:58  

yeah to right rube

Update Reply
RC @ 31/10/2006 12:04  

Anyway it is really nice of you all to say such things. Thank you.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 31/10/2006 12:19  

see we can be nice

Update Reply
RC @ 31/10/2006 12:28  

to you all

Update Reply
rubecula @ 31/10/2006 12:38  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats nice

Update Reply
RC @ 31/10/2006 12:43  

And in my vain attempt to keep up...............

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 01/11/2006 08:37  

Dunno what's wrong with me of late, I seem to have slowed right down with my posting. Well, until today

I haven't posted on BC since Monday and I can't say that I've missed it either. I can be a funny bugger at times, go off things after a while and then come back to them at a later date.

To be fair, I'm feeling quite bored with the internet as a whole really. There's nothing new to look at for me, nothing seems to change. Seem to have lost a little of my sence of humour as well, maybe it was having those teeth out!

Anyway, no more of this sob story stuff!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 01/11/2006 08:42  

Ignore him......................gone back to dentist, poorly pain bless.

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 09:25  

man pain is that di?? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 01/11/2006 09:56  

That's it, mock the afflicted

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 01/11/2006 10:09  

Deffo man pain rc.................think the dentist tried to extract with a JCB

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 10:52  

<<<<<<<<hissy stompy fit>>>>>>>>>>