MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you search/find this site?

What made you search/find this site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you search/find this site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you search/find this site?

Wow!

Seriously impressed CG! To go from a phobia of bikes, to actually riding one?! Flippy neck woman!

Top attitude to have too - not many would be able to get out there and grab life by the short n curlies like that after going through such an experience... Respect by the shedload!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/09/2008 17:53  

stumbled across this site whilst searching out bikerstuff on e-bay think it was..yeah thought i..give it a go..turns out BEST BIKERSTUFF YOU COULD BUY..(and i mean that sincerely folks)..not met many of the peeps yet just a few at the C&F t,other week but i feel i know them all just check out the forums/topics old & new..a plethora of fun.wit.humour..and above all else genuine friendship & good advice(that shows itself in this thread you,ve started dynatones)......as for advice to you i an only echo what those before me have said...sit down & talk to your other half ..find out reasons for seeing o/men..could you be over-reacting ? is it sexual or just platonic?..above all whatever the reasons/outcome don,t just live with it DEAL WITH IT..you,ll be a lot happier knowing that at least you tried.......PS enjoy the site.....PPS good luck!!

Update Reply
old red @ 10/09/2008 17:53  

If you would like to send Matt your 'testimonies', what you think of the site, for inclusion in the testimonies page http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/09/2008 12:18  

"I try to rejoice in the fact that I can only feel pain because I am alive." That has to be the weirdest, but probably the best way to look at it. Never heard that one before but I'll certainly remember it. Ghostie - the C word, along with others, are used in many, many, many posts. You've just got a good team of moderators removing all of it day and night. We try not to be too strict but at least keeping the place clean - it's what most people here like about the site and have come to expect. Kwak - right on the head there, everyone needs to submit their testimonies for other newcomers to see!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/09/2008 12:43  

Ha all ,came on this site to find myself after my split with the wife details in that best left unsaid to painful. But came on here made new friends and yep found what i had lost myself once agian, and found that my bike is all that matters now as she was never into bikes well just like to say thanx guys/girls for the warm welcome

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 13/09/2008 15:40  

write us a testimony! just a couple of lines guys, come on! Follow the link on the homepage for some examples and info on how to submit.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/09/2008 16:14  

I too have a cheating ex , I have known most of the other men and have met all the latest ones . We seperated 2 years ago and are still living in the same house together , that's the trouble with having a tied property , I can't leave her in the house as I become liable for rent , and niether of us can afford the 2k deposit to get her into her own place . So I have to put up with new boyfriends sleeping over at the weekend , personally I could not do that to her bringing a new partner into the same home as your ex is strictly taboo for me . I joined the site to stop her nagging at me to find a new partner, she only want's to see me with someone else so that she feels less guilty . If I do hook up with a new partner my ex will have the huge green monsters reeling around inside of her - she is extremely jealious and I mean in a big way - wants her cake n eat it . She had a big blow-out with one of her fella's after trying to set me up with one of her mates(who I fancied the arse of anyway) . Made me laugh when she told me . Hopefully heading for Whitby today , if any of you's there too , I'll be the one smoking like a chimmney by the red Bandit . Dugald

Update Reply
fastjock @ 14/09/2008 05:10  

Hmmm, well...........Last chap I was with was very controlling,I had to iron his shirts in a certain way,and if they passed muster, all well and good, but if not OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOOK OUT!!,Everything had to be colour co-ordinated in his immaculate wardrobe,and I could only buy white towels, that had to be "ROLLED NOT FOLDED ANNE, HAVE YOU GOT THAT???". I came on this site to find dirt,grass stains,( dare I say it, CREASED SHIRTS )undesigner jeans,tatoos and general dishevellment, I hope I find some soon,i'm not difficult to please I live in hope. It's not that I don't like clenliness and tidyness...it's just that sometimes,just sometimes I WANT TO BE A DIRTY LITTLE CAT (oh and rub my mascara all over his pristine white towels) Oh and scream now and again with the tediousness of it all AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Oh to be in a tent with someone smelling of engine oil mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, scrummy, so to my X let me say YOU CAN STUFF YOUR DOUBLE CUFFED SHIRTS UP YOUR COLOUR CO-ORDINATED ARSE (did I really say that... is he listening??) don't care reallychuckle,chortle

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 10:49  

*bathes in oil, whiff of WD40 behind lugs, covers tent in crap*... whereabouts in Hereford an Worcester might u be, exactly?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 11:20  

I live in tenbury Wells,and have just been flooded out!!!, plenty of mud there then!! , I work in the hospital in the teeth dept.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 11:25  

Wot do u expect, living in a well! OUCH! (twas the missus, having spotted a fly on the back of me skull, kindly swatted it).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 11:34  

That was kind of her! Hello missus Well, yes, although I have to say, the house I live in has never been flooded before, it was a bit of a shock I can tell you, I woke up to the sound of niagra falls!, I've just bought a sports car, but I think I should have bought a canoe!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 11:43  

Did you say car? (stake, garlic..I know I got a crucifix somewhere...) and its gonna be dark in a coupla hours!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 11:59  

calm down,calm down, , i've only just got me license back!!! I'd rather be on the back of a bike anyday!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 12:06  

Glad to hear it. For a moment there, I thought u might be a little chicken!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 12:16  

I'm off home now, no computer there, so that will shut me up for a while bysey bye all XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 12:23  

Absolutely ROFLMAO @ YOU CAN STUFF YOUR DOUBLE CUFFED SHIRTS UP YOUR COLOUR CO-ORDINATED ARSE

Love it!

What is it with these obsessive-compulsive types? Fine - if you want to exercise yer OCD, you go for it... but not by proxy!

I'm afraid I have to go round their cupboards turning the tins round, so the labels aren't perfectly lined up and messing up the towels in the bathroom... but that's just my dark side expressing itself, right? ;o)

A (very) ex of mine insisted that I iron his jeans with a freakin' crease down 'em! Aye, right! Like I'm going to do that! No.1, ironing is against my religion and No.2 you need to be *really* specific when you bark orders like that at yer girlfriend... he ended up with half a dozen creases down the front of his jeans... *sniggers*

Oh boy... did I pay for that! & the more wound up he got, the more I giggled... and so the cycle continued! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2008 13:19  

...and then the fight started... ps u should have ironed his jeans...while he was still wearing 'em!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 13:43  

well done ladieswot is it with blokes like that?? nowt wrong with ironing your own gear i always have..even when i was wed..used to do wifes & kids stuff as well !! yer well rid...littlechick put me in mind of that Julia Roberts film her hubby was a control freak..she shot him at the end...you aint got a gun have you LC?..careful where you,ve put him those floods could bring him back if you didn,t go at least 4ft

Update Reply
old red @ 15/09/2008 16:48  

...and then the fight started...

*sniggers*

Well remembered XY! I should've thought of that myself! Hehehehe!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2008 19:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email