MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you search/find this site?

What made you search/find this site? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you search/find this site? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you search/find this site?

welcome to the madness and fun GSXR Girl, I had similar circumstances to you, you think you can trust your hubbie and a friend, anyway lessons learned and not looking back, just forward... Have loads of fun, their a great laugh on here !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/09/2008 05:47  

I don't think I've got a heart anymore or at least it refuses to be found when someone gets too close, sigh... wot a state of affairs, but at least it doesn't end up being broken... sigh... lament. I think I miss the highs and lows of a relationship.... at the mo I feel nothing!!! Don't any of you other girlies get like me. I've bought a new pink crash helmet tho, and that's the object of my affections now love, drool, simperXX.( GSXR,don't take any notice of this synnical old bird,she's just on a downer XX)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2008 06:37  

A lot of us on here have a very similar story to tell. Don't hate them for what they did. Takes up a lot of time and energy doing that. Just forget about them and get on with your lives. I'm sure you'll both be inundated with offers of lifts and rideouts.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/09/2008 13:01  

well said arfur b and blues. i can definately understand about the heart hidden behind goodness how many bricks tho!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 26/09/2008 15:07  

(((((BIG HUGS))))) to all those who have had their hearts broken! I agree with Blues, there is always two sides to a story...but it doesn't help ease the pain for either party. My advice is to move on. The past is the past and you can't change it.. the future is what's always important. To be brief, I joined by accident to make friends and go out for bike rides. I had split from my late husband. I needed a social life. I got it big time...met some wonderful people on here and had some smashing times. By accident just around the time I lost my late husband, a member of BM got in touch...it has taken me til I'm 42yrs old to find the right fella for me...but he did have a bit of a wobbly and ran off for a bit...cos like me, he has been battered and bruised emotionally....but we both realised what we have is special and we are lucky so we are back together much stronger than ever...he actually loves me for who I am...a rare thing in this world. So there is hope for everyone...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/09/2008 12:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email