MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you search/find this site?

What made you search/find this site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you search/find this site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you search/find this site?

Came here to find bikers around my area but a bit thin on the ground up here! Always had bikes but got married and had kids, ex was not into bikes at all. No bikes for all married life.So I moved out after 24 years deciding I would rather be alone than together and miserable. Always threatened ex I would get another bike. Got the marital home sold and divided 50/50. FIRST STOP BIKE SHOP!!!Yipeee, swear to god took 20 years off me, well in my head anyway.Better than sex almost!!! Never looked back, great site for chatting and getting usefull info.Never know where else it might lead Bit of an old romantic really .

Update Reply
biffo bear @ 16/09/2008 05:51  

hi and welcome to the world of biking madness. hope you enjoy all the fun like i do it's great in here. come and join us in the chat room and have fun. well happy biking

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 16/09/2008 12:03  

Note - difficult to get a word in on chatroom, due to above gobby geezer! Scooby - hav u organised a run over t'moors yet? Any rallies up yr way?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 12:41  

I agree with biffo bear (hello!!!). Can't see myself getting hitched with a non-biker. I am not asking for big fast bikes and being a racer, I am just saying - if the bloke has never ridden a bike and had a head full of ideas and opinions about bikes, fergetit. Would rather flat share with a gay biker than have a hubby who is two-wheel-phobic.

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 16/09/2008 14:09  

xk how hurtful lol still trying to sort it bud but will do for late oct.

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 16/09/2008 14:10  

good words of warning in there about bikephobic partners...though not too sure about sharing flat with gay biker though Yudanja..

Update Reply
old red @ 16/09/2008 18:23  

I came here b4 the very first day of BM...cos i was told to! And i've been here ever since...sitting in my little hidey hole...watching you all thru the cracks! Sometimes wiv a crafty squint and sometimes wiv a tear, but mostly wiv a smile!

Update Reply
mozie @ 19/09/2008 13:38  

I came to find northern Mozie's...sadly, am still looking

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/09/2008 20:25  

Is that a blue beard I see there before me??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 09:07  

There's only one true Mozie! Lol. And oh yes twas blue.

Update Reply
mozie @ 22/09/2008 11:55  

lol mozie so what colour is it this week? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 22/09/2008 12:05  

Blik at the mo...along wiv my new mohawk lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 22/09/2008 12:33  

mmmm lush!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2008 12:44  

wooohoo way to go mozie lol

Update Reply
RC @ 22/09/2008 12:48  

Put a pic in me thingy...

Update Reply
mozie @ 23/09/2008 14:17  

lol DCs at it again, hehe. He's all spoken for lady, get down lol! Mozie, do you just pick a colour every Monday and go have a respray?

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2008 15:47  

They are deffo not spray ins Matt! Semi perms!

Update Reply
mozie @ 24/09/2008 07:34  

Well for me it's a case of having my heart completely ripped out of my chest and smashed to pieces very recently and have been betrayed by someone who I thought was a friend but destroyed my relationship. Now I'm just looking for some new friends and people to talk to.

Update Reply
GSXR_GIRL @ 24/09/2008 13:54  

Welcome GSXR GIRL, am real sorry to hear about your recent heartache, i share your pain, as i know an awful lot of others on BM do too. I promise you will find great comfort in your time of grief on this site, there's an awful lot of wisdom written in these pages, backed up by a very patient listening ear. This includes most of the guys too i must add, no hidden agendas, just decent fella's (yeah, there actually are some on this planet!) They say we only grow through pain, when you eventually come out the other side of this big black cloud (and you will), you'll be a wiser, stronger woman for the experience. Check out the events listings, and when you feel ready, come along to a meet up, we'll do our best to remind you how to smile again:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/09/2008 16:07  

Well put, Arfur. And wlcome on board GSXR GIRL.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/09/2008 16:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email