MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Person or persons unknown torch Hull bikers Garage!

Person or persons unknown torch Hull bikers Garage! - Forums [Biker Match] Person or persons unknown torch Hull bikers Garage! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Person or persons unknown torch Hull bikers Garage!

No not mine!! A Hull and District club members garage was subjected to an arson attack last Weds if anyone has any leads to who may be guilty of this attack can they please come forward and let Humberside Police know, he lost bikes (yes more than one) and all his camping gear (he went to CAPT COOK 40th rally anyway but not the same in others tent and accepting a lift too!)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2008 04:13  

Ugh. This is far too close to home. I hope it all gets sorted out soon. Really sorry to hear it. Is there any chance of posting a link to the news item?

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 25/08/2008 05:06  

No news item found on the web :o(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2008 05:51  

I will link this to the next newsletter. Humberside Police contact number is 0845 60 60 222 (non emergency.)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2008 11:14  

Cheers Kwak x

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2008 14:34  

Thats a real bummer Hull750, hope they catch the crims real soon. On the upside, I heard it was the warmest Hull had been for the last 56 years!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 25/08/2008 18:05  

Have googled again and still nothing on the news. Grr...

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 26/08/2008 14:29  

Some other biker friends of mine say a friend of theres had a similar attack, the idiots are emptying the contenst of the household bins against the garage doors and setting that alight!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/08/2008 14:43  

The mentality of some people astound me.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/08/2008 14:57  

The other attack was twarted due to a deoderant arosol exploding! That alerted the occupents who delt with the fire with their garden hose!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/08/2008 15:08  

My mates had some very usuful input from the emergency services "we cannot say it was arson" some idiot said...... My mate has posted piccies of devistation on face book when I get the addy I'll post it here so you can make your own minds up!!!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/08/2008 18:11  

thats a really shame to hear something like this, wish there was a way i could help. stuff like this just make people mad i bet he would love to get his hands on the people who did this, i know i would in his shoes. so what about insurance ? was his bikes covered and if so i hope that works out. I had problems with an insurance comapany not wanting to pay out before.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 31/08/2008 07:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email