MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

GSXR 1000 K2 very trick

GSXR 1000 K2 very trick - Forums [Biker Match] GSXR 1000 K2 very trick - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

GSXR 1000 K2 very trick

For sale or swap I have for sale my Suzuki GSXR 1000 K2, I have owned her since new, first reg september 2002. Since then I have spent a small fortune on quality after market parts, Dymag wheels, Ohlins rear shock, Galfer wavey disk, Gilles rear sets, Gilles GP style lifter/chain adjusters, Sato racing clip on bars, Brembo master cylinder, Renthal chain and sprockets, Quick action throttle, Leo vinci full race system, Power commander, set up on dyno and putting out 158 bhp @ the rear wheel. The bike is near mint and well maintained with 9000 miles on the clock. I have sorn the bike at the begining of 2008 due to work commitments. I would consider Swapping for a late model NSR 250, TZR250, or RG 500 / RGV250 ect or sell £3500 no offers

Update Reply
suzuki @ 17/08/2008 16:04  

It may just be me and I may be getting a synical old git but whats the point of spending all that money when it actually harms the resale value? I understand people that like to personalize their bikes but i think some people's magpie gland is larger than others! LOL I'm not knocking you or the bike Suzuki as I know I'm like a little kid when something new pops through the door for the bike but personally If it is in such good nick I'd put it back to standard (which is good enough for 99.9% of people) and sell the bolt on fluff on ebay .........

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 18/08/2008 04:33  

To be honest with you, I was in search of the perfect Motorcycle for myself. The Suzuki GSXR is a good bike but it is also mass produced and built to a budget. All the modifacations is not about looks alone it is about improvement to the handling,brakes, and performance. And at the end of day I found my perfect motorcycle. For some people hard to understand.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 18/08/2008 16:33  

I understand it totally, and to be honest any motorcycle nowadays is simply a blank canvas to finish as you desire. Having built race bikes I know very well some of the names you mentioned. I am now of the opinion that the perfect motorcycle on any given day is the one thats running pmsl.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/08/2008 05:11  

i agree with you suzuki i have nearly 17k in my bike but i am still on the hunt to better it pfm brakes and discs on there way next i cant wait

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 19/08/2008 11:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email