MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Apologies

Apologies - Forums [Biker Match] Apologies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Apologies

My apologies for being textually inactive over the last couple of weeks.... (it's not you.... it's me! *cough*) I am having my first holiday for 4 years and most of my clients suddenly needed stuff done before I went so I had to shut out all distractions. Am gradually getting most of it complete then I will fill a suitcase with rags and head off over the weekend sometime. Just wanted to say hi to all the newbies I have missed coming in... Looking forward to catching up on all the news when I return! Have fun out there kiddies.. and if you can't ride cool then don't ride at all. TeeCee out. ..and TM - no rummaging through my stuff while I am away!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/08/2008 11:38  

Practice safe text while you're away with all those dusky maidens and whatnot TC ;o)

Have a fabulous time and don't forget our postcard!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/08/2008 12:23  

Can I have a stick of rock please TC?

Update Reply
Di @ 15/08/2008 15:53  

May I have a sugar dummy please TC? I've just spat mine out Have a relaxing time and safe journeys and I look forward to reading about your travels, take care.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2008 18:29  

Who's this TeeCee guy???!!! Anyone remember? Have a great time away from work, mate!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 15/08/2008 18:43  

No holiday in four years makes TeeCee a certifiable looney..........carry on. Have a good time TeeCee, I don't want a stick of rock or a postcard but if you have room for an 18yr old, big boobed, thick as pigpoo blonde lingerie model who's dad owns a bike shop then pop her in :)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 16/08/2008 01:53  

Right.... postcard for Wannabe - check stick of rock for Di - check sugar dummy for Kwak - check bunch of Forget-me-Nots for ttaskmaster - check phone number of my ex for ghosthunter - check next months subscription for BM - cheque Ok peeps - I am off to see what this 'time off work' thing is really like. Keep safe and look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/08/2008 17:12  

Oh I'm not greedy... a joint postcard to all of us would suffice ;o)

Enjoy!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/08/2008 17:38  

sugar dummy for Kwak - check a CHECKed one? Wow! that's clever

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2008 22:20  

Back!! *hands out gifts*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2008 13:48  

WB TC did you see my erm different bike post yet (seams no ones looked lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/09/2008 13:51  

Thanks HR!! Yes, I did have a look yesterday but BM was going way too slow to let me post. Will go comment on it now so it gets bumped.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2008 13:57  

Thanks for the rock TC. *heads off to wash hands and face 'cos I'm all sticky*

Update Reply
Di @ 05/09/2008 07:37  

must.... exercise.... restraint..... *cough* No probs, Di - glad you enjoyed it!! psst - you have some in your hair too.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/09/2008 08:42  

I've just read that again!!! Oooops!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/09/2008 09:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email